Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacalucic on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is possible to mount this holder anywhere on the vehicle dashboard and the device can be easily rotated in any desired direction to ensure good visibility. Design from technical point of view is excellent. Almost any device can be mounted and I am using it wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybbubanja on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Original bracket for my GPS broke and so far I have not found a suitable replacement. GPS Universal Swivel Bracket was a good idea to buy by my opinion, because it is not expensive and it seemed pretty stable. This was an accurate prediction. Bracket have two di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 04/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product, good and cheap. Meets my needs, ideal to use GPS on the computer desk to program and update the browsers. Using GPS with 7 "and is perfect, has also used with 5", 4.3 "and 3.5" and looks great, it really is universal. Cons:I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections