Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDachido on 04/09/2013

It's a pretty simple and straight forward item, the fabric is both comfortable and the metal over the bridge of the nose doesn't impede usage or pinch the skin. - there was some smell to the fabric, but I'm sure that would go away with a wash or usage. - the inlay moves about which can leave skin showing through the holes - I don't quite know the functionality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

mine looks same as photo, black with blue inside netting. not a bad product the design can make it hard to wear. the bottom of the mask is curved to hook onto your chin which mean you cant really move reposition it to fit well on your face. the metal nose clamp is a bit pinchy, but i think one on the reason its there is to try keep the mask up over ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 01/23/2013

- Good quality material (neoprane). - No smell. - Very easy to use. Has a Velcro in its edge. - Fit just perfect in my face. - Very strong and safe. - Real protection for my face. - Good for playing sports like riding a bike in the dust. - Velcro - Blue color - Stell clip on the nose avoiding the mask to fall out your face. - Price could be a little ... Read more

Wind proof!
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections