DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Conductive Silicone Pad for XBox Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbrado on 03/21/2014

Product within the published specifications. Excellent cost / benefit ratio. Perfect fit. Perfect operation. Well composed. The free shipping is a big plus. Totally satisfactory. Long delivery time. But I believe that was the fault of the Brazilian custom-house system. The packaging could be improved,... Read more

Conductive Silicone Pad Conductive Silicone Pad (1) Conductive Silicone Pad (2)

0 0 0

• posted bymigsantiago on 04/14/2013

It fits exactly the Xbox 360 controller push buttons. When you use your controller, it feels as if it were new again. Replace both pads to hace the same feel. You need a screw driver to open the controller, but you can find it here in DX as well. Buy more of them if you are a hardcore gamers who wears ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreGrana on 01/07/2013

Very good material and it fits realy good in both wired and wireless controllers. Don't found a meaning difference between this and the original. The price is very good and it was better because I bought 10. No expert is need to replace, just some careful and good sense. No cons. I dropped my controller ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections