DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Zinc Alloy Windproof Butane Lighter - Dark Gray
  • 5 star 27 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkKnightRA on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it says it will, with relative ease and does it to/beyond expectations A coloured flame is pretty great Very sturdy design Cons:Maybe mine is defective but you kind of have to tilt it a bit to judge how much fuel is in it Green LED takes a second to kick in an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiagodabi on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, it is easy to use, light green inside, makes a very cool flame. The flame is very high and is very strong. The finish is beautiful. I have nothing to complain about, seems perfect. The shipping came fast, came very well emopacotado. It works so well that I conside... Read more

Lighter Side lighter Lighter open
    0 0
  • posted byseive on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great looking lighter feels solidly built, I like the window in the side so you can see if your low on fuel. The eagle on the lighter is a very nice touch it makes the lighter look much more expensive than it is. The green flame is a real conversation piece at work. Lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeowizard on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks good (but perhaps that's a matter of taste) - Nice small peep-hole to check fuel levels - The green LED looks good as well as the green flame - If you dislike the LED it's easy to remove (or if you need those tiny batteries) - The lighter switch is under a cap,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanuelkoliqi on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Lighter!!! It is resistant and solid. I like to see the green led when I open it. Opens with ease. The green flame is so cool. The lighter feels great in the hand. Cons:The eagle is not made by zinc is by plastic but it is still great. The butane ended to soon but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarko6891 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is awesome but the quality is better. The flame is green and looks awesome. If i press the button it goes immediatly on i dont have to press twice on the lighter button. The green light looks fun too in a bar or something. Cons:Shipping the package took much t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTacomagic on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive Simple Glows green Green Flame It works Cons:Lid does not open quite far enough, so that it heats up significantly when the flame is active. Not recommended for any situation where you'll need a long burn time. OtherThoughts:It's a nice, mildly aesthetic lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtchan2 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a zinc cast lighter. It has a definite weight about it. It feels solid and not flimsy. Green light is a nice touch and helps us read fluid levels. Cons:The finish could be better, and the eagle emblem isn't zinc like the rest of the lighter. It is a ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMariofox94 on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is an excellent lighter, im very impressed by the jet torch, its very easy to fill, and it has a green led light that turns on when you open it, the flame also is colored with the green and i t look awesome! The materials doesnt feel cheap, actually it feels like an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoLwUuT on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, this item is super cheap! At three dollars, this is a must-buy. It's dirt cheap. You have nothing to lose! The green LED on the side of the lighter looks great and it's also useful for looking at the amount of butane left in the lighter. The green flame al... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections