DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Zinc Alloy Windproof Butane Lighter - Dark Gray
  • 5 star 34 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this one lighter before more than a year for my friend as a gift and it still works. Metal lighter which is wind proof and after fall on the floor nothing broken so everything what my friend do it is just refill with gas when it is empty and enjoy the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertomiro11 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very great lighter especially if you see the price. The green led light looks very cool and it is useful to see how much gas it still has. Cons:The eagle logo is plastic, not zinc and it looks like it could fall pretty easy. Also the lid could open more for avoi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranco17 on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid metal design Very intriguing special effects This lighter has a green LED light that comes on when the lid is opened to showoff fuel level. The Lighter also burns a green flame after about half a second. Flame intensity is easily adjusted at the bottom o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReddite on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a solid lighter with a good feel to it. For the price, it looks and performs better than expected. Easily refuelable and adjustable. Cons:After some time (Having owned the lighter for way more than a month) the green light starts to flicker. OtherThoughts:The desig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzgoca on 10/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful flame, light green color. Like many butane lighter that uses small current to ignite, no flint residue is sticking to thumb and no flint wheel to get stuck. The butane level window is also glows when you use it so you can see how much left butane is there. It li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoony174 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:green lit flame, beautiful! price is cheap! zinc alloy colour is quite nice Cons:flame is not 1300c type, not too strong. sufficient for fun. the eagle comes out easily, not that bad in the sense that the eagle isnt very nice either. OtherThoughts:second time pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymech6 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, easy to fill with gas and can be used immediately. There is a window to control the volume of gas - helps determine when it is time to refuel. Feed the flame is strong, can be used even in the wind. Cons:During the time of use were found. OtherThoughts:Goo... Read more

Lighter Lighter Lighter
    0 0
  • posted byejm002 on 08/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I love that the flame is green, and it has a little window on the side to see when you need to refill the lighter or not. It's pretty much wind resistant, and it's really nice and small. I love the actual color of the lighter (olive/grey-ish) Cons:I find the eagle a bit t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuhv on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lighter looks absolutely stunning. It feels good to use and fits in the pocket well. The green flame looks nice. The ignition button feels sturdy and reliable, while not offering too much resistance. The illuminating LED looks fantastic. Cons:The decorating... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniethenk on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome design, has "jet" flame, has light in butane tank, built out of steel and feels sturdy, good overall quality. Refillable so it's much cheaper than buying disposable ones all the time. FLAME IS GREEN!!! Cons:None :) It's awesome! OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections