DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Zinc Alloy Windproof Butane Lighter - Dark Gray
Customer’s impression:
nice BOM Stylish Decent sturdy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjmaxxl on 08/13/2016

A great little lighter to have with you at all times. The green flame effect wears off after a while, but it still remains functional after years of use. The lid has a very satisfying click and the lighter feels great to hold Pros: - Sturdy - Stylish - Great feel Cons: The green flame does wear a... Read more

Impression:Stylish,nice;

0 0 1

• posted byomarjbara on 06/13/2016

Ótimo isqueiro, bem estiloso. Difícil de achar um desses aqui no Brasil. Material bem leve, o que dá impressão de não ser de boa qualidade, mas pelo preço está dentro do esperado. Quando abre a tampa acende uma luz verde muito bacana. recomendo.

Impression:BOM,Stylish,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byEinsley on 05/20/2016

Pros: Really cool for price, and does what need to do. Looks great especially at night. Cons: when i get the product it was working great but at second use (never dropped) gas tanks light was blinking. Its damaged or something i think. Actually material looks durable but inside of it not like i... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byWillmb on 03/28/2016

LIKED VERY BUY THIS PRODUCT IS BEAUTIFUL, GOOD QUALITY AND DURABILITY. I INDICATE!

Impression:BOM,Stylish,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9683101 on 03/04/2016

Good quality lighter for a low price. The lighter feels very sturdy and produces a solid flame. The flame turns green because of some material just above the nozzle. It can be refilled and the battery lasts a good time.

Impression:Stylish,sturdy;

0 0 0

• posted bywolrajj on 02/15/2016

Really a perfect lighter! high quality and finish! Works perfectly!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTomosAutomatic on 01/13/2016

The lighter is realy good looking. You can refill it with gas tank. One tank lasts for long time. It is also almost windproof, so you cant put it out by blowing. It also has a green light which takes power from batteries.

Very good and stylish Very good and stylish

Impression:Stylish,nice,windproof;

0 0 0

• posted byDallas53 on 11/09/2015

Need a lighter to work under extreme conditions, then you should own this lighter you will not regret it. It has a green light so you can see your fluid line.

Zinc Alloy windproof butan lighter - dark gray

Impression:windproof;

0 0 0

• posted bynnunkoo on 10/06/2015

top quality and robust lighter good in retaining gas for quick burning of cigarette high quality in metal and good luck : )

Eagle lighter

Impression:windproof;

0 0 0

• posted by9593404 on 09/22/2015

Very cheap and useful butane lighter. Comes with the green led which is very visible at night. Also the flame turns green after about a second or two and it looks really cool! You'll get some cool looks with it! Pros: Nice little lighter that does the job just right + looks awesome Cons: Mine was... Read more

Impression:Decent,windproof;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere