DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Zinc Alloy Windproof Butane Lighter - Dark Gray
Customer’s impression:
BOM Decent windproof AMAZING!!! ARTICULO NO RECIBIDO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9472681 on 07/01/2015

bhbjhbjhjhvjghchchcjhbkuhiuhkjnkjhbjhgvhgc

Impression:windproof;

0 0 0

• posted byqwermoop on 05/20/2015

Pros: Great design! its small and easy to use. Windproof with green flame. Cons: Heavier then it looks. A little expensive.

Best lighter i got here by far.

Impression:BOM,Decent,windproof;

0 0 0

• posted byShindor on 05/06/2015

Pros: The price is great. Quality isn't like a Zippo but what would you expect from such a cheap product. At the cost of 2 'Bic lighters' (the common brand) + a can of lighter fluid this one will last you much, much longer. You probably won't lose it because it is so recognizable. I once lost it... Read more

Impression:Decent,windproof;

0 0 0

• posted by9121208 on 05/03/2015

ME QUEJE DE QUE NO LO HE RECIBIDO PERO NO HE RECIBIDO RESPUESTA.

Impression:ARTICULO NO RECIBIDO;

0 0 0

• posted bymagal111994 on 02/04/2015

produto muito bom

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byPiRaid on 01/23/2015

The best thing is is that it is windproof, so no clumsiness in windy conditions. Usually it lights at the first press of the button. It is refillable, so it goes a long way. I have bought more than one to give to friends and they are very pleased so far. After a while the flame no longer turns So... Read more

Impression:windproof;

0 0 0

• posted byyanikoder6 on 12/22/2014

pros: es bonico, luz verde bonica, todo es bonico bonico cons: se gasta rapidete el gas y tampoco es que sea un mechero gangsta como para adorarlo como un dios, pero ta bien

Impression:mechero majo;

0 0 0

• posted byAlbatroz2 on 08/28/2014

PROS: This lighter is amazing. The product is perfect, the material of the lighter is vey resistant and it is very good material. The Eagle on the lighter is very detailed and very beautiful. The flame is REALLY NICE. It is better than the images that DX has presented. It is easy to use and easy... Read more

Impression:AMAZING!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this one lighter before more than a year for my friend as a gift and it still works. Metal lighter which is wind proof and after fall on the floor nothing broken so everything what my friend do it is just refill with gas when it is empty and enjoy the nice lighter. No cons for this at so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertomiro11 on 01/14/2014

It is a very great lighter especially if you see the price. The green led light looks very cool and it is useful to see how much gas it still has. The eagle logo is plastic, not zinc and it looks like it could fall pretty easy. Also the lid could open more for avoiding some burns. Also the is so... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: