DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Zinc Alloy Windproof Butane Lighter - Dark Gray
  • 5 star 34 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this one lighter before more than a year for my friend as a gift and it still works. Metal lighter which is wind proof and after fall on the floor nothing broken so everything what my friend do it is just refill with gas when it is empty and enjoy the nice lighter. No cons for this product at all. Still works so you dont need to be worrie about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertomiro11 on 01/14/2014

It is a very great lighter especially if you see the price. The green led light looks very cool and it is useful to see how much gas it still has. The eagle logo is plastic, not zinc and it looks like it could fall pretty easy. Also the lid could open more for avoiding some burns. Also the clicker is plastic so it feels a little cheap, but for the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranco17 on 01/08/2014

Solid metal design Very intriguing special effects This lighter has a green LED light that comes on when the lid is opened to showoff fuel level. The Lighter also burns a green flame after about half a second. Flame intensity is easily adjusted at the bottom of the lighter where you refill Filling gas is easy and cheap with a bottle of butane from a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReddite on 11/06/2013

It's a solid lighter with a good feel to it. For the price, it looks and performs better than expected. Easily refuelable and adjustable. After some time (Having owned the lighter for way more than a month) the green light starts to flicker. The design on the lighter, which states "Eagle", is a bit on the odd side as it doesn't represent anything.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzgoca on 10/24/2013

Beautiful flame, light green color. Like many butane lighter that uses small current to ignite, no flint residue is sticking to thumb and no flint wheel to get stuck. The butane level window is also glows when you use it so you can see how much left butane is there. It lights up when you open the cover and the light recharge with the kinetic power of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoony174 on 09/27/2013

green lit flame, beautiful! price is cheap! zinc alloy colour is quite nice flame is not 1300c type, not too strong. sufficient for fun. the eagle comes out easily, not that bad in the sense that the eagle isnt very nice either. second time purchasing. really nice and fun item to have. comes unfilled, just pump it up and it is ready to work. just buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymech6 on 09/18/2013

Good quality, easy to fill with gas and can be used immediately. There is a window to control the volume of gas - helps determine when it is time to refuel. Feed the flame is strong, can be used even in the wind. During the time of use were found. Good build quality and attractive price lighters leaves a positive impression. I took a few for myself,... Read more

Lighter Lighter Lighter
    0 0
  • posted byejm002 on 08/26/2013

I love that the flame is green, and it has a little window on the side to see when you need to refill the lighter or not. It's pretty much wind resistant, and it's really nice and small. I love the actual color of the lighter (olive/grey-ish) I find the eagle a bit tacky, but whatever I don't mind it at all. The eagle part looks like it can be removed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuhv on 08/17/2013

The lighter looks absolutely stunning. It feels good to use and fits in the pocket well. The green flame looks nice. The ignition button feels sturdy and reliable, while not offering too much resistance. The illuminating LED looks fantastic. The decorating eagle's wings are not glued on. Only the bottom part of the decoration seems to be. This could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniethenk on 07/10/2013

Awesome design, has "jet" flame, has light in butane tank, built out of steel and feels sturdy, good overall quality. Refillable so it's much cheaper than buying disposable ones all the time. FLAME IS GREEN!!! None :) It's awesome! I kept getting compliments on this lighter whenever i had the thing on me :D It really looks awesome with the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections