Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoran85mk on 07/29/2014

I was looking for something to take care of my S8530 Screen and this is the product that help me out. They stick easy on the screen... make sure your screen not to be scratched, dusted or watered. Over all I am very satisfied with this product. Thank you very much. Read more

I'm glad I finally get this protections for my S8530. Thank you

Impression:Secure Nonscratchy Protective;

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/19/2012

Altough capacitive screens are supposed to be very difficult to harm, it's not so true, they can scratch. With this screen protector your cell phone will be safer. After placing it the screen is as sensitive to your fingers as before, no problem at all. The size is perfect for the wave 2 you must follow the instruction it to work perfectly well, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDominuss on 01/17/2012

The protective film is of good quality, the adhesive doesn't peel off, the installation is pretty easy and the touch screen works perfectly afterwards. Comes with a cloth to clean the screen beforehand. None that I can find. It's not easy finding a protective film that will not show bubbles when you put it on, if you're not careful, or give you trouble ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKleitonCarraro on 06/22/2011

- Arrived in a timely, - With no dents or scratches - Good Quality, - You can adapt to another type of cell phone like I did and it worked, - Protects your phone's screen which is exposed to scratches with this film No, only requires care to apply This product requires careful application and a little patience! you need to not drop any dust on the film,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections