DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Guard Film with Cloth for Blackberry 9800 - Transparent
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycuervodhb on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First, the price is right, Second, it is almost a perfect fit, Easy to put onto the blackberry. Cons:Packaging is bad, so the film might be bend during transportation. I have ordered 5 in my order and 2 of them are bend (with white bending mark) and cannot be used - Cle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrestiaux on 01/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Price is dirt cheap 2. Easy to apply with little to no bubles 3. Perfect fit 4. easy instructions. I live in canada and i pay more for a simular product. I have bought six of these and even used it on an LG phone just had to cut it to fit. Cons:The only con i can think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 10/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fit very good to the window of the telephone Blackberry. The price is cheap. In my country the cost its very, very, highter. Its easy to touch and use it. Protect the windows of the telephone. The fit to the window is very easy. Dont bake boobles. All Good. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrestiaux on 08/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First, the price is right, Second, it is almost a perfect fit, Easy to put onto the blackberry. Cons:First, the plastic is thin compared to a more expensive one that i puchased locally, Second, the pull tabs to separate the two plastic tabs tear. Finally, this may not pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabLam on 05/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Film cut to exact screen size with very little empty around left around the film when applied on the screen - Easy to apply and material is clear Cons:- Packaging is bad, so the film might be bend during transportation. I have ordered 5 in my order and 2 of th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections