DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejandrorr on 12/07/2013

Protector de pantalla ideal para el smart phone Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570, ajusta perfectamente y es fácil de colocar. Su precio es bastante económico. Como cualquier pedido realizado a China tarda entre dos y tres semanas en llegar a España. De resto ningún inconveniente. Es exactamente lo que se describe en la web. Si busca un ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJointDee on 11/17/2013

VERY cheap, easy to work with. It protects the screen perfectly against scratches or when you carry it on your pocket, where normally get a bit of scratches Cant really find cons. For the price, they're absolutely worth it. Just don't rely on the included cloths. For the price, they're absolutely worth it. Just don't rely on the included cloths. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslaptot on 09/10/2013

Protects your mobile screen and prevents it from scratches and it doesn't interfere at all! Not so accurate with the cutting at the edges, espacially at the bottom, but do what need. Need a small note of instrctions. In the past I made mistake with screen protector so I knew how to put it. some might mistake and it make the protector useless. Besides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykottobe on 06/19/2013

Buen producto y a un muy buen precio, sabiendo que chile el mismo producto lo vende a casi 7 veces mas que lo que cuesta en esta pagina y tambien que compran por cantidades mayores y a un precio mucho menor. No tiene ni un contra. Vale la pena esperar, sobre todo si te ahorras casi un 70% de lo que puede llegara costar en el comercio local, y como no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasnt23 on 05/16/2013

Very good quality. Fits very nice on my Samsung Galaxy Mini. It has a very good cleaning cloth that removes the dirt of it very well. As for the touch effect on the cell phone is the same when i did not have this screen protector on. It has the best price i found on the internet. None till now. You must be carefull when you put the screen protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskyfear on 05/15/2013

Very usefull screen protector which help you keep your screen clean and without scratches. Perfect fitted on Samsung S5570 Galaxy mini screen. Simple instalation. Good price - more cheaper then protectors in official shops I cant see any cons right now. I had protectors from official shop and resistance and practicability is same - but its cheaper. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaappg on 04/24/2013

Certainly the main positive quality is the price. It's very cheap for a product that is so good. The product came in good packaging, which protects against damage and leaves the product intact. The screen protector have a good quality. Honestly, I have no cons about this screen protector. It came with instruction for use and application, in order to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamsmekens on 04/07/2013

It protects your screen and prevents it from scratches and it doesn't interfere at all! The packing is unfortunately really sloppy... It was my first time using a screen protector and it was very hard to find the right side to pull off first. I ended up with some dust particles on the sticky side that led to little bubbles on my screen... Besides the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaugm on 04/04/2013

Fits perfectly to the screen of the cell phone, even though its shape is not exactly the same Easy to apply on the screen Appart from protecting the screen from scratches, the plastic protector makes it easier to clean the screen because sweat and dirt do not stick as easily as without a protector If the shape was more similar to the one of the screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaallvvaarroo on 03/29/2013

The shape of this screen protector is not exactly the same of the Galaxy Mini Phone but it is possible to install it without problems. Sometimes it is difficult to remove air bubbles between screen and protector. It is necessary to install it carefully. There is not user guide and it is a little bit confusing the installation. You have to remove the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections