DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Beige (1 x SR626SW)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfires_master on 06/15/2014

I was looking for an informal watch for the day-by-day and this is the perfect deal. It have got a good size, not small, not big like others watchs, if you have a small wrist like me, it's perfect. Buscaba un reloj para el día a día y este es una buena compra. Tiene un buen tamaño, ni pequeño ni grande como otros relojes, si tienes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCepriu on 01/30/2014

Carefully made watch in a retro style with flat mineral glass, clear numbers and arrows, a large second hand, with exact course. It's design reminds me my grandfather's watch. I do not immerse it in water, so I can not say how true the statement that it can withstand pressures up to three atmospheres. But back wall of clock is made ??watertight. Canvas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkevan on 12/29/2013

its is a good looking watch it is not looks like cheap, The date and day really works, Which is very rare in this price range watch The size is a good not small and not so big, even a woman can wear this. The only thing is it does not glow as mention in dark it is not really a bad thing since the price is acceptable It will be better if it really glow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprichats4 on 10/29/2013

Light watch thin dial has the day of the week and the day of the month on the dial can easily swap out the watch band to use NATO straps with it glow in the dark function does not work no back light so ou can't read what time it is in the dark strap that comes with the watch is pretty cheap quality Have recieved compliments on this watch Watch is finnicky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytawengo on 01/26/2013

-dial size is just enough for women (not so big, not so small. -features Day & Date which is rare. just what i'm looking for. -price is right -water resistant 3ATM (100 feet), but watch technicians say it is still not advisable to be used when swimming or bathing. -arrived with dead battery (still requesting customer report to provide replacement ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMbggyf on 01/19/2013

watches looks very nice on the hand! Comfortable to use. Watch band is made og goos material. Just a bit hard in the beginning but feels more comfortable in some time didnt get yet how the calendar works. The battery didnt work when I get them but its no problem to change it. I like how this watches looks. it kan combines with casual and travell lyfestyle.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPetey4tw on 12/20/2012

Easy to read face, does date as well as day of week. Colour is as int he picture. Not a PU, leather or metal watch band (the reason I chose this watch) Arrived with a flat battery. No instructions about how to adjust the time/date. Takes a bit of time to figure out. Face is small, more like a ladies watch. To replace the battery, the back pops of. Use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypvkstudio on 07/25/2011

Build quality is good. Corresponds to the price. Very nice product. Useful for travelers. English in the photo calendar. Upon receipt discovered that the calendar with Chinese characters. Upset. The meaning is lost, because I do not know Chinese. I am pleased to be changed to English version. Functionally, the wearing of watches has lost its meaning.... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections