DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivangsx1 on 05/13/2014

The watch is very light and small, you can barely feel it on your hand which is very important for me. Every watch that I had was very heavy and that was uncomfortable. It glows in dark but you need to "charge it" on sunlight. Easy to manage the number and the name of the day. The watch is smaller than i expected so look at the customer pictures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbcita on 03/28/2014

The price, above all. A good watch for a small amount. It's a little small for a man, but still useful. It fits better to women's wrists due to its medium to small size. I think it could have a little bigger case to a masculine watch, or smaller bracelets, if it is designed to be used by women. But even with this observations right above, it was definetely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 01/03/2014

The main "pros" will be the price: cheap watch with date and week. It also looks pretty cute, although from the photos I thought it is bigger. I have it for more than two weeks and it does not seem to lag or something else. I will check it exactly, however. I like the colours and the contrast between the needles and the background. I could ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBourdoul on 12/09/2013

Very good watch. Operate smoothly and accurately. Indicate the day of the week and date. Glow in the dark arrow phosphorus. Kept easy ingress of water and falling from a small height. Very informative dial. Very bad strap advise him immediately replaced by leather. Scratched glass hours, but it's my mistake. I doubt that the watch will survive 3 atmospheric ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBockenreijder on 11/27/2013

Looks great. has the date and month shown but you need to learn how to set it. really good for kids! not that great. For kids it is awesome. the pin feels like it can break any moment. and it has a wierd blue dot on it. I don't want it to drop in a watertank because it doesn't seems to be that waterproof but can have some splashes great for the money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivica415 on 11/10/2013

Has date and day of the week display. The adjustment of these is somewhat difficult at start but once you get used to it is easy. Fairly accurate. Mine watch seems to lose less than a second a day. Seems well built. The strap seems somewhat rough but durable. Luminescent hands but they need to be "recharged" by ambient lighting for this feature ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySevanteri on 11/10/2013

Simple, easy to use and shows time (gasp). Easy to set date and day of week. Looks great. Strap works just nicely and doesn't come off at all, like you would expect. Slim enough so it goes under the sleeve just nicely. And looks good in my wrist as they are quite slim too. Nothing I can think of. Maybe the "David" text, but doesn't really ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byjakubhubacek on 11/05/2013

Enough big, readable dial. Glowes a long time after exposed to light. Durable body. I love this design, that´s why I bought it. The wristband is starting to frazzle on the endings, but not a big con - just take a zippo and melt the endings with fire. It took a me a while to find out, how to set the time, date and day in week. The little wheel for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrispySoldier on 07/29/2013

The watch is small, so it looked good on my wrist. The "glow in dark" function is also a plus, since it doesnt have lights. I wore it everyday for the last year and I didn't have a scratch, very resistant The calendar is not that easy to set, every month you have to set it. Comes with the brand-name "David" on it. I was looking for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNenormalniy on 02/13/2013

- Military style, it's amazing. Looks great with my other clothes. - Calendar (works fine), but I do not know how it will behave in the last days of the month - Night glow. Need to be "charged" during the day by other lights or sunlight. No advanced cons, really. Just strap is harder than I expected. - Don't forget to charge clock with any ... Read more

Clock on my hand
    2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections