DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
Decent Pleased nice watch Great Watch Simpático
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexandruDragos on 11/23/2014

It's a very light watch. A little bit on the small size but it's ok. It really glows in the dark. The band looks very sturdy. Very accurate. I like very much that it shows the week day. Read more

Impression:Great Watch,Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted byHoogverraed on 10/11/2014

For a couple dollars you can't go wrong with this watch. I kept the time, looked good and kept working. I would buy again if I ever needed a cheap beater watch. Read more

Impression:Decent,Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted byRolle12 on 09/30/2014

Peos: Very easy to read the time, an nice that it show day and date. Cons: The diameter of the watch is small and the strap to, and therefore suits mostly young people. Too smal for adults. Read more

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byFabianoJR on 08/26/2014

Pros. Leve. Bom para fazer prova em concursos público, onde somente pode entrar com relógio de ponteiro. Bom para quem tem o pulso fino. Cons: Pulseira pequena, a caixa do relógio é pequena. A pulseira poderia ser maior e mais larga, o mesmo com o relógio. Recomendo para todos. Para quem gosta Pros. ... Read more

Impression:Simpático;

0 0 0

• posted byivangsx1 on 05/13/2014

The watch is very light and small, you can barely feel it on your hand which is very important for me. Every watch that I had was very heavy and that was uncomfortable. It glows in dark but you need to "charge it" on sunlight. Easy to manage the number and the name of the day. The watch is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbcita on 03/28/2014

The price, above all. A good watch for a small amount. It's a little small for a man, but still useful. It fits better to women's wrists due to its medium to small size. I think it could have a little bigger case to a masculine watch, or smaller bracelets, if it is designed to be used by women. But even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodreamarin on 01/03/2014

The main "pros" will be the price: cheap watch with date and week. It also looks pretty cute, although from the photos I thought it is bigger. I have it for more than two weeks and it does not seem to lag or something else. I will check it exactly, however. I like the colours and the contrast ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBourdoul on 12/09/2013

Very good watch. Operate smoothly and accurately. Indicate the day of the week and date. Glow in the dark arrow phosphorus. Kept easy ingress of water and falling from a small height. Very informative dial. Very bad strap advise him immediately replaced by leather. Scratched glass hours, but it's my ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBockenreijder on 11/27/2013

Looks great. has the date and month shown but you need to learn how to set it. really good for kids! not that great. For kids it is awesome. the pin feels like it can break any moment. and it has a wierd blue dot on it. I don't want it to drop in a watertank because it doesn't seems to be that waterproof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivica415 on 11/10/2013

Has date and day of the week display. The adjustment of these is somewhat difficult at start but once you get used to it is easy. Fairly accurate. Mine watch seems to lose less than a second a day. Seems well built. The strap seems somewhat rough but durable. Luminescent hands but they need to be "... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections