DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
Decent nice watch Pleased Great Watch Good Watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetroz3 on 03/15/2015

Great design, has a fantastic glow in the dark! Great price! The bracelet is not so good, it rips your sleeves when it's near :D

Impression:Good Watch, good design;

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeLavadores on 03/09/2015

already received, spent four months and I've just received this and other items to which they qualify, please if you support me with for more articles that are needed.

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byaatici on 12/03/2014

Sizes are not sufficient and same as shown at picture. It is smaller than other and not "to a T" as I purchased before..(4 ea gift )

Impression:mightbebetter;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandruDragos on 11/23/2014

It's a very light watch. A little bit on the small size but it's ok. It really glows in the dark. The band looks very sturdy. Very accurate. I like very much that it shows the week day.

Impression:Great Watch,Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted bybusje on 11/17/2014

is goed bruikbaar maar er zijn leukere te koop die er mooier uitzien dit geeft een wat matig visueel beeld ziet er ook goedkoop uit werkt wel naar behoren

Impression:aardig niet een topper;

0 0 0

• posted byNchan on 10/15/2014

Price Rough strap could irritate the wearer Overall it's a pretty decent watch for the price. The face looks clean and the numbers are big. It's just the strap edges being finished rough which can cut the wearer.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byHoogverraed on 10/11/2014

For a couple dollars you can't go wrong with this watch. I kept the time, looked good and kept working. I would buy again if I ever needed a cheap beater watch.

Impression:Decent,Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted byRolle12 on 09/30/2014

Peos: Very easy to read the time, an nice that it show day and date. Cons: The diameter of the watch is small and the strap to, and therefore suits mostly young people. Too smal for adults.

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byFabianoJR on 08/26/2014

Pros. Leve. Bom para fazer prova em concursos público, onde somente pode entrar com relógio de ponteiro. Bom para quem tem o pulso fino. Cons: Pulseira pequena, a caixa do relógio é pequena. A pulseira poderia ser maior e mais larga, o mesmo com o relógio. Recomendo para todos. Para quem gosta to... Read more

Impression:Simpático;

0 0 0

• posted byblackstag1 on 07/29/2014

pros are looks just as good as my green ones i got even better lol,very nice finish case is well made and looks sleek and feels light to wear its not a heavy bulky watch its light has stylish look ,very nice strap day and datejust as well as 24hr and standard time unidisplay face dial and yes one... Read more

Impression:its alot nicer in black but the green one i have i;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere