DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
Decent nice watch Pleased Great Watch Good Watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNewhck on 09/25/2016

Bunisimo el reloj, era lo que esperaba, la calidad de fabricación es buena, a prueba de agua 100%, recomendado.

Impression:Decent,nice watch,Pleased;

0 0 3

• posted bydeksy on 08/22/2016

Pro: Lovely little watch, feels good on my wrist,(and I'm picky with that) a good size and light weight, as I find many men's watches to be too big. Easy to read and I like that you can read the weekday aswell, and that the sunday is red. Con: I'm pretty sure the body is not metal but hard grey... Read more

Impression:nice watch,Pleased;

0 0 3

• posted bylasermanhome on 08/20/2016

Does NOT look cheap at all. Nice no nonsense watch with day and date. Long lasting phosphorent hands can be read after hours. Have seen whatches 10 time more expensive but not better. Very pleased. Ideal gift for a man, he will never guess what you have payed for it. So it looks far more than The... Read more

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 3

• posted bysadokhan17 on 08/12/2016

Pros: very elegant, easy to use

Impression:Pleased;

0 0 3

• posted byEinsley on 05/20/2016

Pros: Cheap, looks good and slim. Cons: Too small, and cord is too short most of men can't use it with thick arm. Overal: If you are not XL or bigger size you can buy it.

Impression:nice watch,Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted by9930521 on 02/09/2016

Very nice watch, it`s smaler than i expect, but is good

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 1

• posted by9690124 on 10/12/2015

Watch is good value for price. It took me quite a while to work out the day and date change works on forward and back operation on the first click, but after that it was fine.

0 0 0

• posted byFattigstudent on 10/05/2015

Pros: Inexpensive Cons: No instructions on how to change date ( will tell you below ) I just opened the package, and the package was badly smashed. How to change the date: Just use the nob on the left-hand side, you can take the knob out in small increments, at the first increment you change the... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted by9306110 on 08/28/2015

this watch is cheap and appearantly reasonably accurate. Date display is also useful Wristband was short but it was easy to replace. Delivery time was also reasonable.

Impression:Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted by9257193 on 08/27/2015

Its a decent and nice watch. Only thing I am little worried about is the smaller length of its strap for my thicker wrist :D Otherwise, its a love!

1 0 0

DX Everywhere