DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Army Green (1 x SR626SW)
  • 5 star 20 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaairoy on 07/05/2014

Bem construído Aparecia sólida Bom custo/benefício Aparenta custar bem mais do que pagamos. ponteiros e número iluminam no escuro! Achei pequeno para meu pulso. O relógio poderia ser aprova d'água. Puceira muito pequena, tive que colocar no último buraco. O envio para o Brasil está demorando muito, o Correio Brasileiro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 06/07/2014

1. The price: just over seven bucks for a watch with day/week is a paramount PRO argument. 2. The colour: dark green, military-style - leaves a nice impression. Also the strap is colour-matched. 3. The size: small, yet very visible, thanks tp the glowing indicators. 4. The durability: I have it for over half an year and it does not give a sign of being ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamax85 on 03/15/2014

very good watch. It is really useful, precise movement, and very useful also the date/day. The watch band is very resistant. the case is very very light. I did not expected a so light metal case. a good watch as a whole. Precise, light, comfortable and one of the most "serious" style here on dx market. It works properly also at night. I suggest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

good and expensive looking - date and week option - glow in the dark - size is important. this is not big and not too small. medium size This is an excelent watch for normal use, not to expensive, or very cheap should i say. Nice finished and looking. Great deal. I recomend it. metal (stainless steel) color isn't looking like a metal - clock's watchband ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklass on 01/12/2014

- Shows the day of the month and the day of the week. - Glows in the dark (only for a small amount of time, after being in a well-lit area). - I really like the practical design. - It isn't as bulky as many other watches. - Reasonable price. - Setting the day of the week and the day of the month can be a hassle. - The end of the wristband is rather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValicek1 on 12/12/2013

- good price - survives rough treatment (carpenter) - plastic belt is comfortable when compared to price - unbreakable - fallen from 7 metres and are okay - second order, after a year first version crashed (but it was the same with Rotax Watches from our country - caused by rought treatment) - battery consumption (2 batteries a year) I have bought this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrpeter707 on 11/03/2013

The watch is cute. The finish is well done. It has a beautiful green color, and is identifiable as mititar watch. The price is cheap. Marks the day of the week and the date correctly. Glows faintly in the dark as well. It is not waterproof! Though sometimes I showered using it with no problems, when I went in the pool with it, water has entered in it!... Read more

watch with some water inside
    0 0
  • posted byrobsonhnc on 10/14/2013

This is an excelent watch for normal use, not to expensive, or very cheap should i say. Nice finished and looking. Great deal. I recomend it. This really works very well, tend the day of the week and the day number in the month. green is very good. No user manual received. Week and day stting is not really straight forward.The case back is a bit 'difficult ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysbok on 08/07/2013

Made from Stainless Steel. Wrist Straps are made from a thick, strong material, stitching is good. Easy to set the time and date Extra loop on strap seems kind of pointless, and is only held on by a kind of metal staple. Clock face and Wrist buckle both have "David" written on them (not my name). Wrist strap material feels a bit rough when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4EsT01 on 07/31/2013

+The size is perfect +It shows the day of the week and the day of the month also +very light +It pretty looking and no much functions. -It arrived with flat battery. -Wristband is from bit poor material -Setting the date is a bit strange and different from other watches. -I dont belive that it is waterproof. It looks like the watch weared by John Connor ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections