DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Army Green (1 x SR626SW)
  • 5 star 20 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaairoy on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bem construído Aparecia sólida Bom custo/benefício Aparenta custar bem mais do que pagamos. ponteiros e número iluminam no escuro! Cons:Achei pequeno para meu pulso. O relógio poderia ser aprova d'água. Puceira muito pequena, tive que coloc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. The price: just over seven bucks for a watch with day/week is a paramount PRO argument. 2. The colour: dark green, military-style - leaves a nice impression. Also the strap is colour-matched. 3. The size: small, yet very visible, thanks tp the glowing indic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamax85 on 03/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good watch. It is really useful, precise movement, and very useful also the date/day. The watch band is very resistant. Cons:the case is very very light. I did not expected a so light metal case. OtherThoughts:a good watch as a whole. Precise, light, comf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good and expensive looking - date and week option - glow in the dark - size is important. this is not big and not too small. medium size This is an excelent watch for normal use, not to expensive, or very cheap should i say. Nice finished and looking. Great deal. I recome... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklass on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Shows the day of the month and the day of the week. - Glows in the dark (only for a small amount of time, after being in a well-lit area). - I really like the practical design. - It isn't as bulky as many other watches. - Reasonable price. Cons:- Setting the day of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValicek1 on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good price - survives rough treatment (carpenter) - plastic belt is comfortable when compared to price - unbreakable - fallen from 7 metres and are okay Cons:- second order, after a year first version crashed (but it was the same with Rotax Watches from our country -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrpeter707 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is cute. The finish is well done. It has a beautiful green color, and is identifiable as mititar watch. The price is cheap. Marks the day of the week and the date correctly. Cons:Glows faintly in the dark as well. It is not waterproof! Though sometimes I showe... Read more

watch with some water inside
    0 0
  • posted byrobsonhnc on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excelent watch for normal use, not to expensive, or very cheap should i say. Nice finished and looking. Great deal. I recomend it. This really works very well, tend the day of the week and the day number in the month. green is very good. Cons:No user manual r... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysbok on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made from Stainless Steel. Wrist Straps are made from a thick, strong material, stitching is good. Easy to set the time and date Cons:Extra loop on strap seems kind of pointless, and is only held on by a kind of metal staple. Clock face and Wrist buckle both hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4EsT01 on 07/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+The size is perfect +It shows the day of the week and the day of the month also +very light +It pretty looking and no much functions. Cons:-It arrived with flat battery. -Wristband is from bit poor material -Setting the date is a bit strange and different from other watc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections