DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Army Green (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
Simple nice green color Supper Military Watch простота исполнения
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrpablo on 06/08/2016

I bought this watch for me (man), but the size is small so it looks like a woman watch, I dont recommend it for man. The color is nice, and looks good quality. Cons: Its very difficult to set the date correctly, I decided not to use the date information and only see the hour.

Nice green watch ideally for women

Impression:nice green color;

0 0 0

• posted byreiswn on 03/29/2016

Em época de dólar caro com toda certeza este item não vale a pena. É um relogio simples, relativamente resistente e bonito.

0 0 0

• posted by9879483 on 02/07/2016

quality product, very stylish. Good price for a great watch. I recommend that you buy/

Impression:Supper Military Watch;

0 0 0

• posted by8562492 on 07/02/2015

брал часы для похода, из-за простого дизайна. Время покажет, как они ведут себя в дождь и в походных условиях. Будем надеется о заявленном водонепроницаемости и ударопрочности. Корпус пластиковый. Первое впечатление о часах не плохое. Чтобы настроить даты и дни недели, зоводную головку надо в в в... Read more

Impression:простота исполнения;

0 0 0

• posted bylaairoy on 07/05/2014

Bem construído Aparecia sólida Bom custo/benefício Aparenta custar bem mais do que pagamos. ponteiros e número iluminam no escuro! Achei pequeno para meu pulso. O relógio poderia ser aprova d'água. Puceira muito pequena, tive que colocar no último buraco. O para... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodreamarin on 06/07/2014

1. The price: just over seven bucks for a watch with day/week is a paramount PRO argument. 2. The colour: dark green, military-style - leaves a nice impression. Also the strap is colour-matched. 3. The size: small, yet very visible, thanks tp the glowing indicators. 4. The durability: I have it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreamax85 on 03/15/2014

very good watch. It is really useful, precise movement, and very useful also the date/day. The watch band is very resistant. the case is very very light. I did not expected a so light metal case. a good watch as a whole. Precise, light, comfortable and one of the most "serious" style on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGegsite on 02/23/2014

Cheap cheap cheap, Glow in the dark for about 4 minutes (after a flash) Show day and date fairly accurate . The strap is a little bit narrow and short, a bit of a children size but that is not a big down. The glass is thin so dont hit it, it will broke. I did broke my glass but the local watch .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

good and expensive looking - date and week option - glow in the dark - size is important. this is not big and not too small. medium size This is an excelent watch for normal use, not to expensive, or very cheap should i say. Nice finished and looking. Great deal. I recomend it. metal (stainless a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklass on 01/12/2014

- Shows the day of the month and the day of the week. - Glows in the dark (only for a small amount of time, after being in a well-lit area). - I really like the practical design. - It isn't as bulky as many other watches. - Reasonable price. - Setting the day of the week and the day of the month... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere