Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykania on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a cheap cover, but not the cheapest. It fits very well, but not perfect. Protects the iPad as is said, so it works great. I have anything else to say for this. Cons:It is not good leather imitation. It can be cheaper. The termination are not cheap. I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygramenauer on 03/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very cheap cover, in comparison to original patterns. White leather looks elegant It's lighter than other kinds of covers. Really protects the ipad Smart cover's function works right Cons:It doesn't fit exactly, but it seems maybe with time the leather... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarmen1405 on 03/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits well, mot perfectly. It doesn't look very cheap and it protects the ipad at the most places against scratches. Nice design. It doesn't cover the camera. Cons:This case is not made from real leather, but imitation leather. The corners of the ipad are not protecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnmt25 on 03/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits well the ipad 2 brings magnets so that the lid is closed, the price is the best you can be, looks good and all holes are well located, does not cover the camera or the loading dock Cons:The only cons that I see is that being so cheap, the quality of the terminations... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPurplesaurus on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Nice material, doesn't seem really cheap - Fits my iPad 2 snug and the camera lines up nice - Folds nicely Cons:- Magnets are not very strong, the case "lid" can easily open - The home button/charge port is slightly misaligned - My case arrived with... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNeonLight84 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great cover for its value, for starter, it has a magnet and does function just like the smart cover. Yes, when you close the cover it locks the ipad and when open, and screens turn on. Nice white color, and covers the ipad really good Cons:The device feels kinda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapjanssen on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A really good protector for your iPad2 ! It has a leather look you can easily access all buttons on your iPad2 (home, side) it has a flip (a kind of smartcover technology) Also the white/black edges from the frontscreen are protected. Also has 2 camera holes,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections