DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case for Samsung I9000/I9020 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukedo on 03/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice case, fits well and keeps the phone quite secure and protected. Good price. Leather quality is OK. Cons:It would be nice if the fastening system felt a bit more secure, but it will stop the phone falling out in most situations. Can sometimes be fiddly to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJelleeeNL on 10/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is definitely recommended it's good quality, very cheap and looks great! It's very usefulness and handy if you do not want your phone breaks down. All for an expensive phone like the Samsung's galaxy. Cons:The case is slightly too big so your phone can fall ou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonaqui2 on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice leather and build quality. Well functioning strap that you can pull to get the phone out of the case easily. Very good price Cons:It doesn't fit! The case is too short for the phone, it sticks out and it looks really ugly. I cannot use this for my phone a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybender86 on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:maked satisfactory, leder is nice, stitches are quality Cons:slightly too wide for galaxy S and too short, tape pushes phone out just for about four centimeters and there is no hard (plastic) protection on front for display OtherThoughts:I do not see any more Bo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections