DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case for Samsung I9000/I9020 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukedo on 03/24/2012

Nice case, fits well and keeps the phone quite secure and protected. Good price. Leather quality is OK. It would be nice if the fastening system felt a bit more secure, but it will stop the phone falling out in most situations. Can sometimes be fiddly to secure. This case isn’t thick, but there is enough cushioning to sustain most falls. When it arrived ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJelleeeNL on 10/31/2011

The product is definitely recommended it's good quality, very cheap and looks great! It's very usefulness and handy if you do not want your phone breaks down. All for an expensive phone like the Samsung's galaxy. The case is slightly too big so your phone can fall out if you hold it upside down, if you do not, there is nothing wrong. For the rest there ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonaqui2 on 10/15/2011

Nice leather and build quality. Well functioning strap that you can pull to get the phone out of the case easily. Very good price It doesn't fit! The case is too short for the phone, it sticks out and it looks really ugly. I cannot use this for my phone and therefore my overall rating is how it is. If you have a shorter/smaller phone this case will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybender86 on 08/22/2011

maked satisfactory, leder is nice, stitches are quality slightly too wide for galaxy S and too short, tape pushes phone out just for about four centimeters and there is no hard (plastic) protection on front for display I do not see any more protect, but I think it is more suitable for the iPhone 4, but this is the only one that kind for Samsung i900... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections