Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byknutmartin on 12/23/2013

My phone fit perfectly, no problem. It seems to be good quality. I have to many cards and ned a place for coins, so I couldn´t use it as a wallet Make your cellphone safe and "impossible to damage". None I can see so far, but I haven´t used it much. I think it made my phone to big, so I haven´t used it. I also changed my phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterabbs on 04/03/2013

It clearly saves the screen from damages cause of scratching by other things in your pocket or bag. the soft padding saves the HTC Desire HD for impacts. The protruding camera lens of the HTC Desire HD always was a sensitive point to me as it is easily damaged or damages something ells. But this way its protected by the case. 2 slots for (credit)cards ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaggishaglund on 03/01/2013

The case includes, apart from the basic phone holder, two slots for your credit card, ID, librarian card, you name it. Has a magnet lock that keeps it together when closed. No problems attaching or removing the phone from the case. Doesn't feel cheap. Has a weird smell in the beginning, it takes a few days for it to vanish. Sometimes when removing it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisbuy on 11/25/2012

Easy to open and use, sturdy, holds the HTC Desire HD even if it falls, simple yet elegant design With really bad falls on the ground with the flap open, the plastic that holds the HTC Desire HD might break in the corners BUT it still continues to hold the phone When opening the package, you'll notice a strong odeur coming from the leather. Leave the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamoleman on 07/24/2012

Leather, complete protection for DHD which fit good. Tight. Magnetic loock seems to be not very strong. I wonder how long it will hold. The case closes left to right for left-handed people. irritating if you're right-handed.Not possaible to modify. Hard to get the device out. The leather smells to oil. It stinks, very, very bad! Way too expensive. I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlaziek on 06/03/2012

Very low price, excellent look. Made of plastic and leather in nice black colour. The only thing I can think of, is plastic holder for phone, it's very hard, and on the edge it cracked a little bit after a week or two. Nothing serious. But it would be better if it would be build with some kind of silicone. But hey, THE case cost only 6,20 $. That is ... Read more

HTC DESIRE HD Protective Leather Case black
    0 0
  • posted byHengelosedrummer on 05/21/2012

-Proper (fake)leather finish that does look neat -DHD snaps in and out rather easy -Space for cards (i.e. travel card, train ticket) -All ports at the bottom of the DHD are easily accessible -Strong smelling when opening packaging, this does wear off after a while. -Magnet closure not very strong -''Hinge'' part is not really symmetrical The smell that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladyrosamia on 11/24/2011

When i first saw this for my htc i bought it right away. It says that it is genuine leather and to my surprise it is at a cheap price The magnet snaps good and fits well Cheap product for a good quality Maybe the odd smell of new leather. But eventually it will perish The other 2 card pockets are useful for id or train cards great design Worth buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperjail54 on 10/22/2011

Sorry for my english Low price Pretty looking Protects phone from damage - my fall down in stone floor The magnet in a fastener influences an electronic compass The first some days were a strong chemical smell. A month later the covering of edges of a fastener was used up. It consisted of some type of rubber. It is a little heavy to take phone from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylijntjuh on 08/25/2011

it is very good quality, much better than i expected. i can't find any mistakes on it. It is strong and when you put your htc in it, it fits PERFECT. i couldn't be happier with this! NONE! =D there are also 2 spaces in the case to put your card in like a creditcard for example. the magnet that closes the case works perfect. if you want a good quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections