DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Multi-Function LED Digital Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrettpowell on 11/24/2014

Pros: Keeps on ticking. Looks good from a distance. Functions all work Cons: Doesn't fit well (on a small wrist) I wear it every now and then for fun. Read more

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bysundancekidd on 05/23/2013

Aesthetically the watch looks decent and I am pleased with it. Buttons works. LED light illuminates Looks and feel sturdy enough Upon further inspection. The touch and feel of the materials used is definitely cheap and it does not feel like its a premium item. Which is fine because I know what I am buying.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinjansen on 04/03/2013

Nice watch, looks good and sportive. It is very durable and has a good and comfortable grip around your wrist. The led is bright and clear. Once you figure out how it works it is easy to use. The indicators above the buttons does not match the functions. For example the start stop function isn't the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatdaddyduluxe on 03/20/2013

the watch was good, the design and everything was on point, good quality, came with casio tag, i was able to sell as a real g shock for $80 even came with a casio tag, wokred really good, the light was a cool color the g shock on top shouldnt be differnt colored letters, i didnt trust if it was waterproof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalcandg on 03/13/2013

It is a watch looks like a casio G shock, some people may be confused with the original. Es un reloj se ve igual que un casio G shock, algunos lo pueden confundir con el original I put the water once it entered water everywhere but no longer works in the water only lasted a few seconds. He says water ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjelle455 on 03/01/2013

-Really easy to adjust time, date, etc. -Goodlooking -Blue LED that you can light up in dark -Almost the same as the real G-shock by Casio - There is a Casio label that comes with it, which is really nice if you want to sell them. -One of the screws came loose and the wrist band got inattached from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhataniceice on 02/14/2013

The watch looks exactly like the real thing. It fooled many of my friends. The price is cheap and it has all the functions that you would need in a watch (time, date, stopwatch, alarm) in my opinion. It took a a bit more than 3 weeks to ship here. One of the buttons is pushed in more than the others.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarco11300 on 01/31/2013

I love this watch. It is water proof I have seen pictures where they have managed to get water inside but my watch is water proof which is pretty cool. I love the toughness the look the design everything is perfect! The watch has nice paint job a nice feel to it and nice weight not to big not to small.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySHILECAR on 01/24/2013

very nice sporty look,sports style,quality wristwatch,green light-I recommend that you buy.the price is very good.wristwatch is very high quality and has more features-everyday alarm, alarm on the set day, am/pm display, time/date display, countdown, stopwatch... wristwatch is an excellent.I bought it ... Read more

LED Digital Wrist Watch LED Digital Wrist Watch LED Digital Wrist Watch LED Digital Wrist Watch LED Digital Wrist Watch LED Digital Wrist Watch LED Digital Wrist Watch

0 0 0

• posted byKehprice on 12/28/2012

I bought this color first and then had to get the white one! Looks exactly like the original, sporty watch you would see at the mall for a much higher price. This watch is a quality built with an active digital interface. The features include a 24 hour clock setting or traditional 14 hour AM/PM setting,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections