DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Multi-Function LED Digital Wrist Watch - White (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 30 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNathyn on 01/13/2014

This was a very good watch. Almost dead on to an actually g-shock watch. Just a fiew things were different. It is comforatable and good looking. Some of the buttons dont do exactly as labeled, the 'light' button may start the stopwatch or something like that but it only takes a second to figure out. I wore this watch everyday for quite some time, i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevin99johnson on 06/04/2013

Good quality, Nice looking, fast responding time, clear letters/numbers, good colors in the watch, amazing settings, and lastly very good replica of a g-shock! The watch is also very comfortable and doesn't leave marks on your wrist. The only problem that Iv'e had so far is that two buttons act as the light, and also there are tiny gaps in the slots ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycooljon on 04/24/2013

This watch looks realistic from a distance and I bought this in 2011-2012 and most of the functions still works. The price isn't too bad (if you know the prices for real G-SHOCK). This watch is very durable because i had it for 2 years now! The watch comes with instructions which were not detailed and well explained (remember: i bought this 2 years ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniels2411 on 03/27/2013

the quality of the watch is very good for a fake one. It still works after almost a year of use. Looks almost excactly like the original one. Battery is still working and went multiple times in the shower with it and no water damage. the white is after an year pretty dirty. dont know if this happens with the original one also or that it is because of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshmandy on 02/22/2013

watch came in pretty good condition in a timely manner, does all that it says, nicely lit background, from a distance you'd never know it was a knock off colors matched perfect to the picture that was displayed and fit like a glove, did exactly what i needed it to do, tell the time and glow and look good i dont know about everybody else's but when i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarco11300 on 01/28/2013

This watch is in amazing condition. Has nice look it looks real great price! This is a must buy watch I use this during class because I find it difficult to read the clock from far away. On top of that I can now look cool! I strongly advise you to buy these watches. Especially if your on the fence. This is 100% safe and free shipping Thanks dx! Nothing ... Read more

Video by Marco richards
    2 0
  • posted byBboyminii on 01/03/2013

-Great build quality -Looks nice, just like the real thing -Price is amazing considering how real ones are very expensive -Functions how its supposed to -The buttons don't do what they say but after a while you figure it out and get used to it -The "Adjust" button is "in" more than the others (don't know how to explain it) -"... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKehprice on 12/28/2012

Great watch for the price! Looks exactly like the original, sporty watch you would see at the mall for a much higher price. This watch is a quality built with an active digital interface. The features include a 24 hour clock setting or traditional 14 hour AM/PM setting, Weekday, Month, and Date, Stopwatch, Alarm, and a green light that can be activated ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuspha95 on 12/13/2012

Very nice looking clock, haven`t owned a G-shock clock before but it looks likes the real deal it also works like the real deal all the function are working also the buttons. The light is very bright you will not have problems looking at it in the dark. -Probably not dx fault, but my clock wristband were a bit crooked but you can`t notice it when it`s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 12/05/2012

- Looks exactly like a real G-Shock to an untrained eye. - Come with collectors edition number on the back (obviously it isn't a real BAPE) - All the buttons work correctly besides the bottom right one. (It just lights up the screen) - All functions work correctly after fiddling about with the watch for a couple of minutes. - The wristband broke apart ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections