DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Multi-Function LED Digital Wrist Watch - Red (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 28 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconnorj on 06/25/2013

The quality of this watch is unreal for the price as it has all the correct engraving s and also says Casio Japan on the buckle bit which is a good touch and the engravings on the back are good. OK also like the number out of 200 as it has this on the real ones. I also loved it came with a Casio tag. The shipping was quicker than expected as it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconnorj on 06/25/2013

This watch is quality it has all of the real engravings and as this watch was a real limited watch it even has the number out of the 2000 made which I fought was really good. This watch is just like the real thing and people will not realize it is a fake it is really good quality. I definitely think you should buy this as it is so realistic and quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatwoman on 05/13/2013

I LOVE this G-Shock watch in red. It's a BAPE imitation with the print and the limited edition etching in the back plate. That's not why I got it tho. I just like the look of the G-Shock style. I even got one in white. It's great value for money. Looks like the real thing if you don't look too hard. In fact, I loved it so much I recently ordered 3 more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielaugustod on 03/21/2013

The price is lower then anoter stores and the watch is pretty nice! Very difficult to find a watch good like this in my country, specially of this color. It's a very good watch to use all the day and to go out in the night. The quality is not so good, the light os terrible and the back off the watch is a little strange. The plastic is very strong and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJobwa on 02/26/2013

Very nice watch! Looks like a real one. Very easy to adjust. Also nice, is the back of the watch. Nothing bad to say about this product .. Maybe the red is to fierce. It would be nice if it came with a kind of case or something, for if someone wants to resell it. But there came a little card what says "Casio" with it, that is also very nice.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshmandy on 02/22/2013

looks great the colors are spot on compared to the pictured advertised. the gold buttons were a nice touch, the paint job on this one is much better compared to the other colors offered. all the functions worcked great on this watch the background is nicely lit when you activate it so you can clearly see it in dimly lit areas after a while the band ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiannan on 01/12/2013

The watch look as real as the genuine ones. Cheap and good watch that can fit almost all outfit. Able to set alarm and there is light up function. 4 buttons to to abel to set time, date and alarm. Buttons are gold in color, watch's strap is red in color. Nice ape design/pattern shown when lighted up. Watch screen is covered with a protector. Used around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvender55 on 01/03/2013

AWESOME REPLICA LOOKS REAL PEOPLE THINK I PAID LOTS OF MONEY FOR IT ASK ME WHERE I GOT IT FROM GREAT CONDITION ABLE TO PRESS THE G BUTTON AND THE WATCH LIGHTS UP ARRIVED IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS OK PRICE THIS WEBSITE IS EASY TO DEAL WITH ONE BUTTON IS DEEPER THAN THE REST MISLABELED FUNCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS LABELED AND IT WILL TAKE A WHILE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheddar1877 on 11/25/2012

Has a great mechanism similar to the genuine ones, also has great quality can take a lot of force, has a great coloring scheme to it really catch attention when on you wrist. The back of the watch has great detail and the straps are of high quality. The glow feature is amazing at night when you normally wont be able to see the time you press the "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjune1100 on 11/16/2012

Arrived within 2 weeks unlike other sites that I have ordered from. The quality of the watch is well above average and everything works well. It was easy to set the time and the date after a little playing with. I have not tested in any type of water there for I am not sure if its water proof. None.. Everything was great They could give you a site for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections