DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Digital 29-LED Wrist Watch with Silicone Watchband (2 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaguinhoestudio on 07/17/2013

Alta qualidade , carcaça de metal polido , pulseira super resistente , ótima luminosidade e totalmente funcional , cores do display totalmente visiveis , possui somente dois botoes , um para ajustas o dispositivo e o outro para ligar o display afim de ver as horas e data . o display se desliga sozinho apos algum tempo Não existe contras ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynzchris on 03/27/2013

A clear readable face with easy layout. Easy to get used to the time display which is quite different to the usual digital display. Good strap with a strong buckle. As always it has arrived well wrapped and packaged and working perfectly. Great value (as usual from DX). No manual included which would have made setting the watch easier, but not difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeagle515 on 02/28/2013

The watch is really beautiful. Easy to read the time and date. You can adjust the intensity of leeds and its light what is really an added value. The leeds are intense. With the different colors is nice. Did not come with manual, which, I think, for most people is very bad ...Thank you God there are videos and explanations about it if not ... The bracelet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 01/17/2013

Wow the watch is very nicely made. I am still immpressed after few days. It will impress people everywhere you turn on the leds to check the time. Time is easily readable in the night, but on the direct sun so-so. The package could be nicer, mine came little chipped but it is not a big deal. But I did not get the manual, even in chinese language! I ... Read more

Binary watch. Led in working conditon.
    0 0
  • posted byJuggernautBch on 10/26/2012

- you can set it "wake up" and flash the LEDs once every 10 minutes or so. Like an hourly chime, only visual. I really like the colors. I'm the only person I've ever seen with such a unique watch! silicon band is kinda stiff; so I wear this watch extra loose for more comfort. It is also a unique size, so I doubt the band could be replaced.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetroB on 07/10/2012

Very easy to setup and use. Extremely easy to read and keeps time well. Perfect sized for most wrists.The design of the strap\band is what drew me to this watch it's stylish and sturdy. Every body keeps wanting to check the time which I'm sure is going to be detrimental to battery life but such is life when you command so much attention. I haven't noticed ... Read more

5:56 PM
    0 1
  • posted bynginx on 04/26/2012

Runs off 2xCR2016 as opposed to one. This means you won't have to change batteries as often. Just two buttons, less clutter the better. One is for displaying time and another for setting date & time. No other fancy functions. A great watch to show off to friends during night parties or hangouts. This is sure to attract attention as its not like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDCRoss on 10/13/2011

Realy good build quality Realy stylish, everyone what to know where I got it. Under 10$ what else ?? Got it preaty faset, under 2 weeks. Fit perfectly with business suit. Not mutch option, may be an alarm qould be nice. Led turn off to quickly, some times i cant read time :S, but I think this is an habit to learn. This article is awnsom for the price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacqrene on 08/13/2011

It is the second clock that I buy myself since this model I have liked much and a friend has asked to me who buys it. As always it has arrived to me well surrounded and working perfectly. The color of leds is very beautiful, and it makes showy, the silicone strap is resistant, and the quite attractive design. Nothing that to say.The clock works perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacqrene on 07/20/2011

It's a very nice Watch, very alive colors LED,it follows the hour perfectly, is not late.I like so much that I have bought another one. To my friendly they have liked and all they ask to me where I buy these clocks so beautiful, and as I do not say to them in dealextreme. I do not have anything bad that to say of this clock, only that at the outset ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections