Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Literally the light of the party

posted by MetroB on 07/10/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very easy to setup and use. Extremely easy to read and keeps time well. Perfect sized for most wrists.The design of the strap\band is what drew me to this watch it's stylish and sturdy. Every body keeps wanting to check the time which I'm sure is going to be detrimental to battery life but such is life when you command so much attention. I haven't noticed any faults. I had purchased this watch previously from another site and it came working sporadically and then the face fell off. This one is much better put together. Fast shipping I received in three weeks my orders from China usually take months. The price here was much less than other sites. Very bright display which has five brightness levels I sue the middle setting.

Cons:

The unique attachment method for the strap means that a replacement will be impossible to get but at this price just buy another watch. This came in a flimsy white box in a padded envelope. I know at this price that's expected but i'm not a fan of the packaging. that said it arrived fine. Watchband though stylish is stiff which makes the watch hard to put on and it's not all day comfortable but this is my party watch. A bit hard to read in direct sunlightas with most led watches.

Bottomline:

Great design great price from Deal Extreme. Get this to add some fun to your watch collection.

• 5:56 PM

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections