Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelgrego on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lots of nice cables and parts to use with all your i-devices. It comes with a decent general-purpose car-usb charger, and the USB cable itself feels like it is decent quality. Cons:The wall-charger did not charge my 3GS, but worked fine for charging my iphone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarangaba on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This kit includes many items that you may need for your apple devices- iphone/ipad/ipod. The pieces resemble the original apple ones completely and they work great. The power ratings on the charger are also exactly the same which means you can use the same cha... Read more

cool box(with the charger out) the charger looks so original
    0 0
  • posted byDers10 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything was included in a nice little box. The headphone splitted was a nice addition. The wall charger seemed like good quality. The usb cable seems OEM. The price. Cons:The car charger seemed a little cheap. OtherThoughts:The boxes looked kind of old, like... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted bynightymax on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ok, this is cheap for what we get, the audio splitter worked well under my iPhone 4 and my Macbook Pro 13' So it's a really good gadget to have and use. Cons:They headphones are really bad quality and the sync transfer cable works but it don't fits exactly like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeslieLC on 05/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The price is really cheap for everything that it includes. A simple AC charger in a local store could easily cost 35 dollars. -They are visually appealing. -The packaging is extremely nice, and appeared with minimal damage. -Great for travel, and a must for many. -Earpho... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections