DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB with Independent Switch - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygegene92 on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gadgets really useful! allows me to save energy with the on / off buttons on all sockets usb. I leave all the usb connected I usually do when I need and I press the button and begin to use what I have connected to the accessory. Cons:Perhaps counter has a small flaw, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfraserh on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good build quality -Looks nice with the individual lights and the simple design -7 ports is a very decent amount -The switches work well Cons:-The cable is very short -Sometimes devices can easily come out of the slots, they seem a little loose OtherThoughts:It does no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunfair on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The hub works as it should, switching ports on and off is very handy. The seven plus one status LEDs are extremely useful and are visible even in bright sunlight. The device is very compact but still the ports are easily acessible. Cons:lacks the needed a powe... Read more

4 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nicely built usb hub, the plastic is very good for this price, every usb port has his own off/on button and it this works very well. The led lights emmits nice blue color light. Cons:The only problem with this product is the length of the usb cable it is very short,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandroG on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For my this is a great tool. Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, very useful when you need to connect devices with high power comsumption. Its a good buy for that price. Don't include a user manual with specifications. It have a plug to conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesicaBiecher on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, which is heaven when it comes to external drives. - No additional power source is needed to power the USB switch. - Small, fits almost everywhere. Cons:- It does not recognize my 250GB External HDD. - The cord is to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindTreat on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, which is heaven when it comes to external drives. THat you just just swith, the they power off. I live this, i like it, and i wll sleep with it tonight.. But seriously, its a good buy for tha price Cons:I wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChromwell on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap Cons:- poor solder quality of the components inside, i had to resolder 2 of my 3 ordered usb hubs to get them to work without interruption of the usb jacks or the blue led´s OtherThoughts:with better soldering and making the hub weigh more by addi... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycdijst on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the device is very usefull with the seperate useable usb ports. Also no seperate power source is needed to power the usb switch. For every port you turn on and use a blue light is on and that may come in handy. It's small so it will fit almost everywhere Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrIng on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Can plug in all my usb gadgets at once. . Windows xp / Vista / 7 & Linux Ubuntu 10.4 had no problem at all. - Inner working is very simple, if you brake one port you can repair it with little knowledge of electronics. - Great price! Cons:- Sometimes iTunes h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections