DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB with Independent Switch - Black
Customer’s impression:
good It works Robust usb Hub
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRenatsWe on 11/25/2014

Pros: It is very strong plastic product. It works fine until now. Cons: It takes to long to arrive in Brazil. Read more

Impression:good,It works,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted bysayunu on 11/24/2014

USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB with Independent Switch - Black Pros: very cheap very useful 7 usb ports Independent Switch for each port with light on/off possibility to connect power adapter Cons: The plastic materials appears to be fragile Overall: is a good buy Read more

USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB

Impression:usb,Hub;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmegaremote on 06/05/2014

Provides lots of ports for all of you devices. Does what it has to do with nice lights to show which ports are activated. Pretty fast for USB 2.0. Doesn't come with an adapter and using it for charging electronics (like a cell phone) is not recommended unless you have one of those. It's nice and small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygegene92 on 08/07/2013

Gadgets really useful! allows me to save energy with the on / off buttons on all sockets usb. I leave all the usb connected I usually do when I need and I press the button and begin to use what I have connected to the accessory. Perhaps counter has a small flaw, that would be a USB port you can not charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfraserh on 05/15/2013

-Good build quality -Looks nice with the individual lights and the simple design -7 ports is a very decent amount -The switches work well -The cable is very short -Sometimes devices can easily come out of the slots, they seem a little loose It does not seem to get enough power but that would probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunfair on 04/15/2013

The hub works as it should, switching ports on and off is very handy. The seven plus one status LEDs are extremely useful and are visible even in bright sunlight. The device is very compact but still the ports are easily acessible. lacks the needed a power supply for when several powerhungry devices ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byGrunf92 on 03/18/2013

Very nicely built usb hub, the plastic is very good for this price, every usb port has his own off/on button and it this works very well. The led lights emmits nice blue color light. The only problem with this product is the length of the usb cable it is very short, and for me it was very hard to place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandroG on 01/23/2013

For my this is a great tool. Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, very useful when you need to connect devices with high power comsumption. Its a good buy for that price. Don't include a user manual with specifications. It have a plug to connect an external power supply but it don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesicaBiecher on 01/14/2013

- Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, which is heaven when it comes to external drives. - No additional power source is needed to power the USB switch. - Small, fits almost everywhere. - It does not recognize my 250GB External HDD. - The cord is too short and looks like it's gonna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindTreat on 12/14/2012

Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, which is heaven when it comes to external drives. THat you just just swith, the they power off. I live this, i like it, and i wll sleep with it tonight.. But seriously, its a good buy for tha price I wish the cord was soooo much lonver, 3-4 meters ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections