DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB with Independent Switch - Black
Customer’s impression:
good It works Robust funciona usb
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byExoskull on 05/29/2015

attention tout de meme les led éclaire tres fort et a ne pas prendre si vous avez tendance a etre dur avec vos prises a mon avis vous le casseriez assez vite sinon pour le prix rien a redire

Impression:good,It works;

0 0 0

• posted byisaias01 on 02/20/2015

Quality product. Perfectly met my demand.

Impression:Very good!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byRenatsWe on 11/25/2014

Pros: It is very strong plastic product. It works fine until now. Cons: It takes to long to arrive in Brazil.

Impression:good,It works,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted bysayunu on 11/24/2014

USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB with Independent Switch - Black Pros: very cheap very useful 7 usb ports Independent Switch for each port with light on/off possibility to connect power adapter Cons: The plastic materials appears to be fragile Overall: is a good buy

USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB

Impression:usb,Hub;

0 0 0

• posted byussef45 on 09/18/2014

thank you DX team i♥ the order is very good quality and price too :) i well be buy more from this website :D

Good price and Good quality

Impression:i love this !;

0 0 0

• posted byorigola on 09/15/2014

Un bon hub usb que funciona, que és el que importa. Permet conectar 7 usb alhora, una meravellla.

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmegaremote on 06/05/2014

Provides lots of ports for all of you devices. Does what it has to do with nice lights to show which ports are activated. Pretty fast for USB 2.0. Doesn't come with an adapter and using it for charging electronics (like a cell phone) is not recommended unless you have one of those. It's nice and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygegene92 on 08/07/2013

Gadgets really useful! allows me to save energy with the on / off buttons on all sockets usb. I leave all the usb connected I usually do when I need and I press the button and begin to use what I have connected to the accessory. Perhaps counter has a small flaw, that would be a USB port you can a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfraserh on 05/15/2013

-Good build quality -Looks nice with the individual lights and the simple design -7 ports is a very decent amount -The switches work well -The cable is very short -Sometimes devices can easily come out of the slots, they seem a little loose It does not seem to get enough power but that would be I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunfair on 04/15/2013

The hub works as it should, switching ports on and off is very handy. The seven plus one status LEDs are extremely useful and are visible even in bright sunlight. The device is very compact but still the ports are easily acessible. lacks the needed a power supply for when several powerhungry are... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere