DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Rainbow Protective Back Case for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good quality iPhone 4 case. Nice gift for the ladies and for the men that like those rainbow colors. This will not tear off easily and protects your phone effectively. Shines a little bit, which makes it more nice looking. Surprised my with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartesroni on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the colors are pretty much the case, apparently made ??with materials resistant, colorful, fits nicely on the iphone 4s, does not interfere with side buttons, looks good in white iphone... Cons:the combination of colors with the background only works on white iphone ...... Read more

its good very collors design is nice
    1 0
  • posted bytummpi on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Amazing. I love the colours, and how the backplate locks to the cover. My iphone fits snuggly, and all the controls are still accessible. For the price of under 4$, this is the best thing i have ever bought. Awesome. I recommend every iphone owner to get one. Cons:Not rea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMayDru on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality of the product is really good. It's hard, easy to use. Moreover, it's beautiful. It came with no scratches because it had a transparent layer on it. Cons:It wasn't what I ordered. The photo (of the turquoise-pink-red-yellow) is mistaken. Maybe it was just a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections