DX » Community » Reviews » 4" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife with Sheath - White + Black (9.5CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydmilakovic on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Sharper than I thought it would be for that price - Stays sharp - Easier cleaning - Good protective sheath Cons:- I can't use it on hard cheese and similar stuff due to it's low flexibility - Should not be dropped or used on hard surfaces - Sheath goes off too easy so... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:received this ceramic knofe is pristine condition. been using it for over months now and no problem at all. very sharp and easy to cut, easy to clean also, with running water. Cons:very sharp and needs special care for it, certain hard stuff is not allow to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byff3796a1 on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The handle, it's makes the knife feels so natural in your hands. It feels like an extension to your fingers. haha I might be exaggerating a bit but it does feel good to hold. It's so grippy so it wont slip when there is water. The ceramic blade is very sharp like it sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For me, this is the best version of a ceramic knife I've ever used. I tried to order a ceramic knife with a blade length of more, not like it. Knife was packaged well and accurately, no complaints. Cons:Cons not found! OtherThoughts:4" Chic Chefs Horizont... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For me, this is the best version of a ceramic knife I've ever used. I tried to order a ceramic knife with a blade length of more, not like it. Knife was packaged well and accurately, no complaints. Cons:Cons not found! OtherThoughts:4" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic... Read more

Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife with Sheath Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife with Sheath Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife with Sheath
    0 0
  • posted byMATENAUER on 06/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does not lose the cut does not smell and no loose splinters, always keeping sharp. Very easy to clean. You can use to cut meat, vegetables and fruits. Good replacement for the day to day, changing their steely knives for this ceramic. Cons:Very, very fragile.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections