DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Peeler (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLCarrera on 02/03/2014

It's a great peeler. Good grip, easy to use, great with fruit and vegetable... As the blade is only on one side, it may not fit the way you peel (my case), however you can easily change it. Quality is not bad, but after a few months the blade broke and I had to re-order another one. The other con is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byy9696 on 12/22/2013

Very good for the price. Good build quality. Very sharp. Easy to peel. Easy to wash. No metal taste to food. Can peel potatoes and carrots without a problem. Very easy to use. Not a big problem, but since the blade is only on one side, had to reverse it to be able to use it right handed. May be a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflockinocki on 09/10/2013

nice and good grip sharp edge easy to clean and doesnt rust and easy to use. think maybe the cutting edge could have been abit bigger so far i havent found any and havent tried to drop it yet so dont know hos fragile it is but it seems to be pretty sturdy. i must say that the ceramic blades is a dream,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajwitz on 03/19/2013

I have always wanted to try a ceramic blade and it is really great. it is sharp and I never have to sharpen it and it won't rust and is easy to clean it only peels one direction so you have to be right handed. I didn't know this before but these horizontal ones are for stick like vegetables and the vertical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycwchesney on 03/04/2013

Sharp, will stay sharp, cheap, Easy to clean one direction only, not good for left-handed users, might shatter It's good for peeling carrots, cucumbers,etc.- things that you peel away from you (for right handed use). Unfortunately I like to peel apples and potatoes around towards me. I would have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

This is a great item, so you can replace that rusty iron made peeler!! No more rust in your food! The ceramic blade works just great, it does not break up and you can accomodate it for right hand users and left handed. No cons at all that I can name now. Only thing is that I have to write too much here ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphageekYVR on 02/01/2013

For three bucks, this is a super good deal. The blade is super sharp (as it should be) and shaves off just the right amount for most things. Feels solid and well made. Next order I'll buy a few more to give to family and friends. Only one thing. The blade is a single so if you're left-handed you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEagleDeath on 01/28/2013

It does what you want to do, peel! Very sharp, easy to use it and easy to wash it. It is vertical, ergonomic and light weight. Only for right handed persons. You need to to dismount it and mount it back if you are left handed. Be carefull, the ceramic blade can be broken if you smash it. Overall a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 11/10/2012

- it is vertical, instead of horizontal like most of them, which is way more ergonomically suited for peeling. - the blade is very sharp - it cuts enough so peeling is easy (some other models from DX try to cut way too thin, making them practically impossible to use to peel bumpy surfaces like for example ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byantyrat on 07/25/2012

Very sharp! Peels all veritables I've tried. I don't know what to say. It works for 100%. The big PLUS is that you can change peeler direction for left handed people and for right handed. I don't see any cons. Maybe package can be little better. Also when it come it comes for left handed people and I ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections