DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Collapsible Large Flash Reflector Board (60CM- Diameter)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobinTw on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good value for money and reasonable build quality What you get for the money: A small black carry bag that everything folds down into A translucent sheet with a metal frame with a black edge that pops out to make a 60 cm light softener A 60 cm bag that this loop goes in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenke9100 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good size, feels like it has better quality than it seem to have. Cons:The tape on the bag left a sticky trail that's hard to get rid off. But for the reflector itself, there's no cons. OtherThoughts:I used this on a music video shoot, together with a small video LED la... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshawndc on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was $15 so I thought it was worth the risk and I was actually impressed. I name brand version would have cost me about 4x as much and only be two sided. Cons:Keeping in mind that it was $15, it isn't nearly as sturdy as my more expensive Photoflex LiteDiscs... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypixara on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful and it's a nice quality product! I really appreciate the gold one (great for portrait). This reflective kit is great for indoor and outdoor photography, easy to store and to bring with you anywhere! Learning first to put it back in its carrying pou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysul992020 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it has five funtions, i found it very useful to light in exteriors or bounce lights and also diffuse them, the size is proper for what im gonna use it Cons:Maybe it's a little small if you're a pro, but for me it does the job, it's kind of difficult to fold it,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaquadragon on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's not rocket science - provide a light surface to bounce light onto a subject to give a softer effect to the final picture. This product is identical to the professional product at a fraction of the cost - leaving you with more money in your pocket for items that rea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStaletic on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- price - quality materials - good metal ring - 5 reflective surfaces in one "gadget" Cons:I really can not find any of cons. OtherThoughts:I bought two collapsible reflectors boards. This one is really good made. The other one have too small metal r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaleitan on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great solution for beginners and novice users, simple and easy to use and understand, very lightweight and works like a charm. I found the reflectors very useful for various applications, such as macro and studio shootings. Cons:Nothing important. The outer ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGigopepo on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small (when it's folder) light-weight and versatile. Comes with 5 options of light rebound for professional and amateur photographers and film maker. Cons:Had to strugle a little to close it for the first time, it gives the impression that it might break when you're fol... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenry535 on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect size, its made of nice material. Very reflective in the sun and reflects flashes very well. the reflectors arent thick or thin, its perfect, and wont rip if taken care of. Cons:The package was wrapped in tape, and the package was the outer case that holds the refl... Read more

Reflector Board bag Collapsible Reflector Board
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections