DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Collapsible Large Flash Reflector Board (60CM- Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
Perfecto Útil Neat robusto Compact when folded
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9155176 on 06/24/2015

pros: buen material, refleja a la perfección, compacto para transportarlo cons: el estuche no es tan resistente. Me parece un excelente reflector, ya que me permite una buena iluminación y por su tamaño lo puedo llevar conmigo a donde quiera, muy satisfecho!

Impression:Perfecto,Útil,robusto ;

0 0 0

• posted bycbonete on 04/21/2015

Plenamente satisfecho con el producto. Cumple lo que promete y la calidad parece buena. Lo he estado usando un tiempo y lo volvería a comprar. El tamaño es el adecuado para primeros planos y bodegones de no demasiado tamaño. Estoy pensando en comprar más adelante otro algo mayor. Cuando no lo uso... Read more

Impression:Satisfeita !,Neat,Compact when folded;

0 0 0

• posted bysumido on 03/11/2015

Facil de transportar, leve e um pouco pequeno, mas são 5 formas de usar. recomendo

Impression:Compact when folded;

0 0 0

• posted byjanpjens on 01/03/2015

While the price isn't excellent, it is more than acceptable for the quality (and compared to the over charging at your local photo gear store). It folds up rather easily and it fits in a slim pocket on my gear backpack. If you have a room that can fit a tablet/A4 paper, I think it'll fit. Neat to... Read more

Impression:Neat,Compact when folded;

0 0 0

• posted byjessicanakai on 07/29/2014

Demorou um pouco para chegar devido a Copa do Mundo, mas assim que acabou meu pacote foi liberado aqui no Brasil, chegou em perfeito estado.

Impression:Satisfeita !;

0 0 0

• posted bymhauhia on 05/24/2014

Cheap reflector that is easy to take with you. The quality of the bag that it came in was very shoddy and the zippers came off immediately. Build quality of the reflector itself is not great either, as there is some tearing appearing around the seams. The reflector features five surfaces with and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobinTw on 11/10/2013

Good value for money and reasonable build quality What you get for the money: A small black carry bag that everything folds down into A translucent sheet with a metal frame with a black edge that pops out to make a 60 cm light softener A 60 cm bag that this loop goes in to make the reflector when... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalabek on 07/18/2013

High-quality product with which you achieve interesting effects when shooting. I recommend for shooting portraits in sunlight. Comes with 5 options of light rebound for professional and amateur photographers and film maker. I haven't found any problem when using it. The great thing for amateur I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenke9100 on 05/21/2013

Good size, feels like it has better quality than it seem to have. The tape on the bag left a sticky trail that's hard to get rid off. But for the reflector itself, there's no cons. I used this on a music video shoot, together with a small video LED lamp, thanks to them, I didn't even get one shot... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshawndc on 04/25/2013

It was $15 so I thought it was worth the risk and I was actually impressed. I name brand version would have cost me about 4x as much and only be two sided. Keeping in mind that it was $15, it isn't nearly as sturdy as my more expensive Photoflex LiteDiscs. The reflector material is also not as is... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: