DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Collapsible Large Flash Reflector Board (60CM- Diameter)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• As good as local product at a much better price

posted by aquadragon on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It's not rocket science - provide a light surface to bounce light onto a subject to give a softer effect to the final picture. This product is identical to the professional product at a fraction of the cost - leaving you with more money in your pocket for items that really are expensive - like lenses.

Cons:

The only con I can come up with is that I couldn't simply walk into a shop, pick up the item, play with it for a minute or two then hand over ten times the amount I paid to DX and walk out with the product straight away.

OtherThoughts:

I've been doing all kinds of photography for fun and for money since I was 7 years old. It's a great way to pass the time, use up creative energy, be innovative and playful as well as capture moments in time. To do it properly there is an investment required and that can run into a lot of money even if you build up to it slowly. When a company like DX comes along and makes some of the toys less expensive while still doing as good a job this is a good thing.

Bottomline:

I found DZ when surfing for a solution to another problem. I was blown away by the prices but sceptical as to what the quality may be like. I decided to start with a reflector because mine was appropriated by a light fingered person at a recent shoot so I needed one anyway and $15.60 didn't seem like a huge loss if the product was shoddy. It's not at all shoddy - it's a great product and I'll be buying more and sending my photography buddies to DX as well.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections