DX » Community » Reviews » Collapsible Large Flash Reflector Board - Golden + Silver (80CM- Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
Très bon produit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericvp on 08/09/2014

C’est un réflecteur de 80 Cm Golden et Silver….. vraiment pas cher Il est très pratique et léger, il se replie facilement dans sa housse de couleur noire Il est très efficace pour éclairer ou déboucher les ombres … Excellente fabrication …. Il me convient parfaitement pour éclairer mes photos reflex ... Read more

Impression:Très bon produit;

0 0 0

• posted byVargin on 06/23/2014

Pricelevel is good. The overall quality is actually better than I expected. It is easy to use, and fast foldable to a small size so it fits into my photo accessories bag easily. The cover bag had a tranparent tape attached on it, and when I removed it the glue remained on the bag, so it gathers dust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKartug on 12/08/2012

-Cheap! It measures up to other non china-made reflectors in terms of quality. -Reflects nicely, and to have both gold and silver sides is great. -Comes with a bag -Hard outer edge. I have tried other reflectors, and they don't have nearly as hard edge on them. You can feel the metal going around it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorkka on 08/17/2012

+ It has good reflecting surface + Smooth reflection without hard caustics + It is very easy to fold + Very compact. Only 20cm radius when folded - Haven't found any I use this reflector in video shooting. It is very easy way to smooth contrast in sunlight. The golden side converts sunlight color temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykovss on 07/27/2012

Good quality for your money. Easy in use. Not the best option for the photographer, maybe I'll sell it to someone in my country and will buy something like this one: http://dx.com/p/5-in-1-folding-large-flash-reflector-board-5-colors-102cm-diameter-119017?item=5 The reason why I'll do it is the number ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaodiogocunha on 05/31/2012

Excellent quality for the price it costs. I've worked with professionals reflectors had a lower quality. The only difference this product to a professional product is the price. Folds easily and is very easy to use. Much cheaper! I agree with the user "jcned" when he says that the bag is taped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcned on 11/26/2011

EASY TO USE, GOOD QUALITY, VERY HANDY ITEM TO HAVE IN THE STUDIO AND OUTSIDE, HAD NO PROBLEM FOLDING IT BACK. i GUESS YOU NEED SOME PRACTISE TO FOLD IT, OR ELSE IT WILL SPRING BACK OPEN. NO CONS ON PRODUCT. EXCEPT THE BAG IT IS SHIPPED WITH. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS TAPED.VERY DIFFICULT TO GET THE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBetoFrega on 06/28/2011

Same quality as you would find in any photography store, only much cheaper. I actually found it to be of a better quality than some I've seen around. Probably none, yet. It is a little hard to fold, but it is probably because it is still new. It is my second reflector board. This one seems to abe a little ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections