DX » Community » Reviews » Collapsible Large Flash Reflector Board - Golden + Silver (80CM- Diameter)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVargin on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pricelevel is good. The overall quality is actually better than I expected. It is easy to use, and fast foldable to a small size so it fits into my photo accessories bag easily. Cons:The cover bag had a tranparent tape attached on it, and when I removed it the glue remain... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKartug on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap! It measures up to other non china-made reflectors in terms of quality. -Reflects nicely, and to have both gold and silver sides is great. -Comes with a bag Cons:-Hard outer edge. I have tried other reflectors, and they don't have nearly as hard edge on them. You... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorkka on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ It has good reflecting surface + Smooth reflection without hard caustics + It is very easy to fold + Very compact. Only 20cm radius when folded Cons:- Haven't found any OtherThoughts:I use this reflector in video shooting. It is very easy way to smooth contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykovss on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality for your money. Easy in use. Cons:Not the best option for the photographer, maybe I'll sell it to someone in my country and will buy something like this one: http://dx.com/p/5-in-1-folding-large-flash-reflector-board-5-colors-102cm-diameter-119017?i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaodiogocunha on 05/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality for the price it costs. I've worked with professionals reflectors had a lower quality. The only difference this product to a professional product is the price. Folds easily and is very easy to use. Much cheaper! Cons:I agree with the user &qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcned on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EASY TO USE, GOOD QUALITY, VERY HANDY ITEM TO HAVE IN THE STUDIO AND OUTSIDE, HAD NO PROBLEM FOLDING IT BACK. i GUESS YOU NEED SOME PRACTISE TO FOLD IT, OR ELSE IT WILL SPRING BACK OPEN. Cons:NO CONS ON PRODUCT. EXCEPT THE BAG IT IS SHIPPED WITH. I DONT UNDERSTA... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetoFrega on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Same quality as you would find in any photography store, only much cheaper. I actually found it to be of a better quality than some I've seen around. Cons:Probably none, yet. It is a little hard to fold, but it is probably because it is still new. OtherThought... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections