DX » Community » Reviews » Black Ink Ball Pen + Touch Screen Stylus for Ipod/Iphone/MP3/MP4/PDA - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 36 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pen has a good price ... the quality of the material also seems to be acceptable. The ink is also reasonable. The rubber tip for use in tablet and recommended. Cons:Pricing is good ... but after a while the ink usage has failed despite good sometimes. Coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeseome on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A quality product. Both the pen and the stylus. It's so good that my sister has stolen mine to use with her smartphone. The pen is useful, because there are times when you need a pen and you don't have one but if you have this stylus — the problem is solved, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycustomer730399 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Black color with chrome looks nicely and decent +Weight of pen is normal so no problem to work with it over long time periods +Rubber end works flawlessly on capacitive touch display +Protective wax on writing end will avoid pen's ink to dry (in case you are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfenato on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like it. The stylus works great, and so does the pen. It has a little bit of weight to it, which is nice. I taked this for my tablet. Works great on it - asus memopad hd 7. It's verry good. The move is so smooth. Good item. There is a pen inside and I'm happy for this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpessoar on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sensitivity! You don't need to make pressure to make write. I bought 6 other pens and they were not so sensitive as this one. Only the Aluminum Touchpad Stylus Pen for iPad/iPhone 4 - Black had a good sensitivity. Great for using with ipad drawing apps! Really sati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVlasimir on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good product! This is an awesome pen, it writes with very nice solid black text, it is heavy, feels as solid as a quality "Pilot" pen (if you have those in your country) The Rubber tip works great on my iPhone 4 and brothers HTC Desire S Unlik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatrenTEC on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good compared to competing styluses with comparable quality but much higher price. The rubber tip is smooth and the whole pen fells good in hand. I use it as a regular pen and when needed, use it as a stylus Works great with iPhone, iPad, HTC... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtxenon on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Very good response and good price, better than expensive brands. Cons:* Built rather weak. OtherThoughts:I think this pen is all you need. I was looking for a cheap capacitive ball pen to use it with my galaxy tab 10.1. This ball pen has a good response with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunabaa on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great pen to write and also to use the Iphone. The design is also very good, is a very beautiful pen. Not tested on Ipad, Iphone but works very well. The price is also very good, one of the best I found on Deal Extreme. It's a great cost / benefit Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCelticWarrior on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, both the ink ball pen and the soft rubbery touch screen stylus for capacitive screens. Elegant, sober and modern design. Rechargeable. Cons:Feel cheap and fragile and the cap is very hard to pull off. Same price as in local European stores. Ink cartrid... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections