Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Surprisingly Good Quality

posted by Phoghat on 10/11/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

IIt seems very well made. The pen writes ery smoothly, and the stylus end is a round, relatively firm, smooth hemisphere, which I prefer over those styli with a piece of flat sponge rubber. It's both accurate (more than my finger) and easy to use, and the whole thing looks and feels like quality

Cons:

Cons? there are no cons.

OtherThoughts:

My wife and I both have iPod Touches, and on FB, or e Mail, it's a pain trying to type out something. Using a finger, sometimes you miss a letter or hit the wrong one by mistake, and that's horrendous. I had a stylus bought locally, that was too small (I have big hands), too fragile (it was cheaply made and when I had it in my pocket it bent into a "L" shape. This not only feels like a pen in your hand, it's a real pen besides, for when you need one.

Bottomline:

I just bought one to see how it was, and now have ordered 6 (at the reduced quantity price, I might add) more ( all my kids and/or grand kids have either an iTouch or iPhone) and theses will be stocking stuffers for Christmas

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections