Customer’s impression:
good not bad precise Good purchase
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Surprisingly Good Quality

posted by Phoghat on 10/11/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

IIt seems very well made. The pen writes ery smoothly, and the stylus end is a round, relatively firm, smooth hemisphere, which I prefer over those styli with a piece of flat sponge rubber. It's both accurate (more than my finger) and easy to use, and the whole thing looks and feels like quality

Cons? there are no cons.

My wife and I both have iPod Touches, and on FB, or e Mail, it's a pain trying to type out something. Using a finger, sometimes you miss a letter or hit the wrong one by mistake, and that's horrendous. I had a stylus bought locally, that was too small (I have big hands), too fragile (it was cheaply made and when I had it in my pocket it bent into a "L" shape. This not only feels like a pen in your hand, it's a real pen besides, for when you need one.

I just bought one to see how it was, and now have ordered 6 (at the reduced quantity price, I might add) more ( all my kids and/or grand kids have either an iTouch or iPhone) and theses will be stocking stuffers for Christmas

Post comment

DX Everywhere