DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone Disassembly Tool for Iphone 4 (9-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanyolaf on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ENG // The product was as expected. It is easy to use, works. ESP // El producto fue el esperado. Facil de usar, funcionan. Cons:ENG // The plastic bag that the product came not long protected her. SPA // La bolsa plastica en la que venia el producto no proteg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorsky89 on 07/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product, exact look like in the picture. The value of this product is great. Mostly i like the magnetized tips of the screwdrivers. Overall this is a great kit for fixing simple stuff. The pentalobe screwdriver looks quite professional except for the engraving. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwigram on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is excellent value for money. They were of much better quality that what I expected. Worked well for taking my IPhone 4S apart and replacing the battery. Cons:This set is not for professional every day use but they worked and will work for more batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmg250 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very usefull. I bought the kit to change the home button of my iPhone 4 and the kit had all I need and more. Some of the plastic tools begins to break, but still working. The other tools have very good quality. It cames with stickers to replace the inside stickers on iP... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetrus92 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the screwdrivers are well built, and reusable. it is very useful to have the pin to take out the simcard. a spare one. Cons:when disarming iphone 4s you need a small flat screw driver and here it is missing, but you can manage to use cutter or any small flat s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigerCats on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good value for your money Nice set of very usable tools Good quality tool set for disassembly of various electronic devices Cons:None OtherThoughts:I used this disassembly tool set to disassemble a TomTom XL car navigation system because I needed to change the battery. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaejn on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Here are most of the tools that you need to work inside your iphone4. A steady hand and care, you will be able to fix most of parts in your iphone. Cheap parts I bought here on DX. and my phone4 works perfectly. Cons:The quality of the metal and plastic is not of the hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyberAngel777 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very affordable complete set can be partially used on other phones Cons:long shipment time? actually: none OtherThoughts:with a few different screw drivers you can use this set with other phones. it sucks=the sucking cup is the best way to take off a smart scree... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTijmen104 on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap and usefull, more then one piece of the brackable things, so you can brake one. works for all apple products. Cons:bad quality of metal, and i don't understand why the thing you need the most, is the worst part. OtherThoughts:should include another... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOaklington on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I needed the star driver to take apart my iPhone and it worked beautiful. The driver feels like high quality and i actually like the weird decorations on the driver. The guitar-pick shaped tools were decent too, for what i did I didn't really need them but the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections