Almost none. Maybe (short) test-leads in some situations (on bench testing, where long leads tend to get in a way). They also do not show excessive resistance like some other cheap leads. * It's use is very limited ... you know it when you buy it ... so it's not so strong con. Eg. Resistance measurement only form 10x on ... you won't notice difference ... Read more
arrived in Italy in a reasonable time, about a month
the cost is its strong point with these few dollars is diffice buy a similar tool. works in all of its functions I also tried the measurement of ohms of resistance after inserting a 1.5V (UM-3) battery (not included) and I must say that it works. I use it mostly to detect voltages and amps, and although ... Read more
- it's small so it will fit on any drawer, toolbox, car and even some generous pocket;
- easy to read;
- Will show fluctuations of the voltage/current measured and thus be more useful than a digital multimeter that takes samples and down not measure continuously. - test leads seem flimsy;
- short test leads (maybe not a real con...);
- no continuity ... Read more
- it is very small and lightweight. Fits easily on a pocket.
- it is cheap but useful.
- it has a good response time. - voltage measurement of 1.5V batteries or rechargeable ones is not easy, since its smaller scale is just 10V DC.
- its probes look easy to break, but up to now they are ok. - it could have a smaller scale (like 3V or less) for DC voltage ... Read more
Does what it said (except resistance cannot be measured due to no battery included)
It can measure DC voltage (10,50,250,1000), AC voltage (10,50,250,1000), resistance (x10,x100,x1000), DC current (0.5mA, 50mA, 500mA). But no AC current.
It is small, light. No hanger
Probe cables are short (30-40cm)
Powered by 1 x 1.5V(UM-3) battery and it is NOT included.... Read more
This multimeter is very usefull. It very miniature. Can be carried inside pocket. The Multimeter ranges are quite well selected. It could be better if it had some minor ranges example 1V, 5V. It is quite precised. I have compared it with Fluke Multimeter and results were in between 3%. It doesn't messure AC current. No range selection in DC mV or V ... Read more
Price, Size, Functionallity and usefullness. Small. Cheaply made. Leads tend not stay in. Leads are very short. Comes in handy when testing electronics. If you use these alot they are good to have. Small enough to keep in any toolbox or any where for that matter. English manual would be nice but then when paying less then 5 bucks it is no biggie Cheap ... Read more
It is a small unit, so you can easily take it to everywhere without effort. It works fine.
There are many situations when a multimeter can help, specially when trying to fix eletric/eletronics. Sometimes it's a very simple thing, but not without a multimenter. The black terminal came broken. This made me think that the multimenter was defective. After ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.