DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 4W 280-Lumen 3500K 4-LED Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduzago on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, the temperature is a lit bit colder than the bulbs I had. I had bought others before and all of them are still working perfectly. good quality, the package has arrived after 20 days after my order. Cons:no cons, just it could be warmer. But it&#1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlpin38 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:According to the specifications, cost-effective, the product arrived undamaged and in perfect condition. I recommend this purchase. Cons:There are downsides to this product. Just what is the delivery was a little slow but arrived in perfect condition. OtherThoughts:Exce... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoodguybr on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Reliable and good finish indeed very low cost x benefit relation, mainly if you compare the energy bill after a yer!!!!! Very brightness lamp with very low power consumption. And low heating too. It look strong and good material. Cons:As any other LED, the "warm te... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduzago on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It´s been 17 days and I got my new bulbs. It was very fast. I liked a lot the quality and the luminosity of them. I have bought them just to test if they are good and I am surprised. I will order more because I need 12 and I have bought just 3. Cons:It could be warme... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 12/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Brightness very similar to 50W 220V incandescent lamp with very low power consumption. Good construction (well built) and very well package (in cartoon box with plastic inside (with bubles). Got 4 and all seems to have very similar color. Cons:Not so warm as incandescent... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections