DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 4W 280-Lumen 3500K 4-LED Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduzago on 01/08/2013

Good quality, the temperature is a lit bit colder than the bulbs I had. I had bought others before and all of them are still working perfectly. good quality, the package has arrived after 20 days after my order. no cons, just it could be warmer. But it´s ok. good quality, the package is well wrapped protecting the bulbs is inside. no cons, just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlpin38 on 12/18/2012

According to the specifications, cost-effective, the product arrived undamaged and in perfect condition. I recommend this purchase. There are downsides to this product. Just what is the delivery was a little slow but arrived in perfect condition. Excellent brightness, very economical, low heat generation. The use of super LED lamps contribute to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoodguybr on 10/15/2012

Reliable and good finish indeed very low cost x benefit relation, mainly if you compare the energy bill after a yer!!!!! Very brightness lamp with very low power consumption. And low heating too. It look strong and good material. As any other LED, the "warm temp" is not so warm as 3.5k announced, but it is ok. I have replaced 10 x 30w halogen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduzago on 09/03/2012

It´s been 17 days and I got my new bulbs. It was very fast. I liked a lot the quality and the luminosity of them. I have bought them just to test if they are good and I am surprised. I will order more because I need 12 and I have bought just 3. It could be warmer. But nothing that I should say that it´s no good. I thought 3500k should be warmer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 12/23/2011

Brightness very similar to 50W 220V incandescent lamp with very low power consumption. Good construction (well built) and very well package (in cartoon box with plastic inside (with bubles). Got 4 and all seems to have very similar color. Not so warm as incandescent (whiter). When used with light automation systems (usually with some dim function when ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections