DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo Game Controller Pattern Protective Back Case Skin Sticker for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabo3502 on 03/03/2013

-made out of very good material, -esta hecho de buen material, -é feito de material bom -good adhesive in backside, -buen adhesivo en la parte de atras, -bom adesivo no verso -Fits almost perfectly, -se ajusta casi perfectamente, -se encaixa quase perfeitamente -nice price for quality sticker, -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybradrempel on 08/23/2012

I bought this for a friend of mine that dropped his iPhone and cracked the back glass. He hates the bulkiness of cases and, until I bought him this, he had electrical tape on the back of his phone. This sticker protects the back of his phone nicely without adding any bulk. He constantly has people asking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgomezadan on 01/03/2012

- The material is pretty good. - Paste fine. - This very successful, is the same as the original remote. - Protects from scratches and decorate at the same time. - The material is pretty hard - Can be used with a case apart because no space or cell phone makes more fat. - The button "start"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJLoopy on 07/13/2011

Very fun skin for "Generation X-ers." Everyone that sees it compliments it. It's a great conversation starter and useful as a little added protection. Not to be used as a protective case as it is only a skin for decor. It will help to prevent minor scratches, however. (unfortunately my phone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections