DX » Community » Reviews » Super Speed 120mm Sleeve Bearing Fan with Terminals (AC 110~120V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebrw on 12/05/2012

-Cools good. -strong metal. -great placed hand protection. I got no screws, Wont work good in europe, even if you have a flat to european power converter from DX because it is 110/120V. And we have like 240V here, so at first it worked good and later i smelled some kind of melting plastic or paint smells ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byGlaucia02 on 11/17/2012

airflow large low level of noise grid protection of hand cable source long connector compatible of Brazil. it does not come with screws for installation, in the more no problems. I recommend the product because it has excellent quality and low price. The blower has great airflow, low noise and low sound ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylcname on 05/30/2011

for the size, move a lot of air low noise include the finger protection 5 wings = good ! more wind and less noise come into a one plastic bag - no box to protect - the finger protection hit the motor because some shakes and bumps into the travel from china - small damage - easily fixed screws to install ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections