DX » Community » Reviews » Super Speed 120mm Sleeve Bearing Fan with Terminals (AC 110~120V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebrw on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cools good. -strong metal. -great placed hand protection. Cons:I got no screws, Wont work good in europe, even if you have a flat to european power converter from DX because it is 110/120V. And we have like 240V here, so at first it worked good and later i smelled some k... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGlaucia02 on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:airflow large low level of noise grid protection of hand cable source long connector compatible of Brazil. Cons:it does not come with screws for installation, in the more no problems. OtherThoughts:I recommend the product because it has excellent quality and low... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylcname on 05/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:for the size, move a lot of air low noise include the finger protection 5 wings = good ! more wind and less noise Cons:come into a one plastic bag - no box to protect - the finger protection hit the motor because some shakes and bumps into the travel from chin... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections