DX » Community » Reviews » Zinc Alloy Lovers Keychains (Movie/Film Action Board & Camera / 2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatodox on 08/13/2013

Good material, seems quite strong and firm, they looks cool. I brought because they are a two piece set, one for me and another for my girlfriend, we are a pair of movie lovers. Our keychains matchs! :D The rings for put the keys is strong, I'm not worried the keys leaves the ring and loses. No one comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycpurple on 08/13/2013

The black color it doesn´t fade out or go away like other keychains. It´s strong It´s very cheap, pretty cool, original and beautiful. The design is simple but original. It´s tought perfect to the keys.It does not break easily The movie/film action board is like the original. I didn&... Read more

Keys and movie

0 0 0

• posted byGragbena on 08/10/2013

The design is great and the materials used are strong, friendly and very esthetic. They are ideal for use as a pair or individually. The filmmakers and film lovers will appreciate this gift. It is worth buying. They are very durable (I have mine for months and still in perfect condition) the clapperboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonfire5323 on 08/06/2013

good quality, has some weight to it Could be a bit cheaper, incorrect spelling-lol...for the action board it says "damera" instead of "camera"-I didn't notice that until I had bought it. It should be fixed. Plastic packaging it came in were ripped-comes with 1 camera and 1 action ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFomano on 07/01/2013

- It is really cute - It is made on really good material - The chain is very resistant - Looks good with many things, I've used it as an acessory on my backpack - It is a must have for Cinema lovers - Girls love it - Some guys too There was one little problem. In the clapperboard there is "Damera&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabioapdossanto on 03/24/2013

It's worth buying, buy again for my gift migos and family. The pieces not well made??, every detail of metal very well detailed. There is nothing against, in order that the material is good and appears to be durable. The pieces not well made??, every detail of metal very well detailed. There is nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! - Sâo lindos, pequenos e de ótima qualidade! dei de presente para meu namorado e ele amou! obrigada. Buy it's worth, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymshba on 01/17/2013

Cheap, comes in the perfect pair. Feels like it is such high quality, noone will be able to guess that its so cheap. Clearly that it is made of metal and very durable. Strong and smooth rings as well, it is also well designed and constructed. The weight is pretty heavy, but that only proves its of good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxavaska on 12/28/2012

Made of metal and not plastic, it's a little heavy, but very durable. It's very well done, no defects that I could see. The keychains are the same as in the picture. The price is also very good for a zinc alloy keychain. There are really no cons to this, it's cheap and well made. It's a great gift for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiSel on 12/05/2012

Good chain, strong ring, trinkets have smooth bevels. Cute look, pleasant touch surface. It has a bit bigger size then expected. Single-sided inscription (for clapboard it's natural, but it might be interesting for camera) Clapborad form is good for carriyng in the pocket, cameras "tripod" ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections