DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging/Data Cable for Samsung i5800 Galaxy 3 / i9100 Galaxy S II (98CM-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Just works. Good length. Good diameter (flexible yet not flimsy). micro usb plug is quite long and might stick out of most brands of phones and tablets. This does not affect the connection, but might be a source of damage to the micro usb ports. Good length and flexibility to use a phone or tablet with usb power adapter plugged in (some manufacturers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrohukmdk on 10/10/2013

Everything works, only advantages. Especially for the money. Great extension. The parcel arrived on time, as expected. Everything was packed perfectly. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. everything works I recommend to buy, as there is no cons at all. good adapter to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuhv on 08/17/2013

The length is just right. It's surprisingly thick, compared to other cables on DX. The connectors feel thick and sturdy. Everything fits tight. I'm not sure if this is a con or a design implementation, but the extended microUSB connector makes this kind of a hazard when used in places where you might drop your phone. On the other hand, it's perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRGBrazil on 08/02/2013

Nice price for a good lenght USB cable. It's universal, you can use with any kind of device that uses a standard USB-to-USBmini cable. The USB mini plug is a little longer than normal, an advantage for me. When I was testing it, I plugged my cell phone in my computer using this cable. It was working nice. However in a moment the sound of Windows signaling ... Read more

View 1 View 2
    0 0
  • posted bythiagaum28 on 07/10/2013

works perfectly with my galaxy 2, i buy this cable to charge my galaxy 2 in my car and its do a perfect job and charge really fast, the cabble is a little bit short but to use in the car its just fine , a very good price, the shipping was ok , something bout 3 weeks its an usb data\charge cable so its do the work very good' and cheap usb data\charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIamtal on 02/09/2013

* Good price * Can be used for both data sync and charging * Decent cable length * Build quality is OK but not magnificent. I have several of those, and I've found that they hold for several months, nothing more (which is really OK compared to their prices). Great price compared to local price in my home country. In my country you pay around 10-15 USD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArconte on 01/02/2013

This item works pecfect with my Samsung Galaxy S2, to charge the phone and access the file system of the device built-in memory, without annoying drivers (tested in Windows Xp, Vista and 7). This cable is cheaper than one buought in an official store. It would be better if the cable was a little bit longer, but current length is not so bad. It is not ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byyossiz74 on 08/12/2012

First of all, it works just fine with my Galaxy S2. Just plug it in and it starts charging. Data transfer also works well (on Windows 7 PC), didn't need any drivers or messing around with cryptic settings. Quality seems good, both of the cable itself and the attachments. The length - almost 1 meter long - comes in very handy. And finally, the price ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections