DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging/Data Cable for Samsung i5800 Galaxy 3 / i9100 Galaxy S II (98CM-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just works. Good length. Good diameter (flexible yet not flimsy). Cons:micro usb plug is quite long and might stick out of most brands of phones and tablets. This does not affect the connection, but might be a source of damage to the micro usb ports. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrohukmdk on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything works, only advantages. Especially for the money. Great extension. The parcel arrived on time, as expected. Everything was packed perfectly. Cons:No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the money. No cons, for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIamtal on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Good price * Can be used for both data sync and charging * Decent cable length Cons:* Build quality is OK but not magnificent. I have several of those, and I've found that they hold for several months, nothing more (which is really OK compared to their price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArconte on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This item works pecfect with my Samsung Galaxy S2, to charge the phone and access the file system of the device built-in memory, without annoying drivers (tested in Windows Xp, Vista and 7). This cable is cheaper than one buought in an official store. Cons:It... Read more

0 1
  • posted byyossiz74 on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all, it works just fine with my Galaxy S2. Just plug it in and it starts charging. Data transfer also works well (on Windows 7 PC), didn't need any drivers or messing around with cryptic settings. Quality seems good, both of the cable itself and the att... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections