Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great option for a Start Kit

posted by Luxiel on 08/15/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Lots of items for a reasonable price.
    - The acrylic casing fits perfectly on 3DS and seems to protect it well without looking dirty or cheap.
    - The outside case has the right size and plenty space for games, along with elastic bands to keep the 3DS from shaking inside it.
    - Although the bigger pen looks a little cheap, it fits well in the hand and it's great to use.
    - The smallers pens fit perfectly in the 3DS hole for them. They lock into it even better than the retail one, staying firmly put.

Cons:

- I wasn't able to select the color of the small pens and the game cases. They came in pink while I expected them to come in black or blue. Good thing my 3DS is a Flame Red model, so they didn't look odd, but expect surprises.
    - The game cases were projected for normal DS games and, thus, 3Ds games don't fit on they on the correct orientation. Turning the games upside down, however, makes them fit perfectly, except by 2 plastic holders that touch the gamecard's golden connectors.
    - It should be better packed. All the items case inside the cases without any bubble plastic or any kind of protection. If you have a bad luck with shippers, your items might get damaged easly.
    - I expected the bigger pen to look less cheap than it actually looks, but it works flawlessly and fits well into my hand.
    - I don't trust the screen protectors but yet again I never do when they come from China.

OtherThoughts:

- The bigger case could be bigger so the USB cable could fit in it, so you wouldn't have to carry it apart from the 3DS, but that would defeat other purposes of the case, like portability and protection.

Bottomline:

The cons are can be overlooked and the price is great for the amount and the quality of the items. Definitely a great choice for those looking for Start Kits for 3DS.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections