• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best thing for my 3DS!

posted by clorophilla on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Protection for the 3DS, replacement stylii if you lose yours, a pen stylus, useful for people with big hands like me, the USB cable, for keeping it on (don't use this to charge the 3DS, it will take a very long time). There's also the screen protector, but i won't apply now. The Cover for the 3DS leaves all ports open, so you still have access for the SD, Game Slot, IR, charger, volume and wireless switches. Mine is clear, so my 3DS is still purple. :)

Cons:

The 3DS cover is way too hard to install, i was getting more worried about breaking it while installing, rather than scratching my 3DS, because it does scratch your 3DS. Also, it came cracked, but when installed, i couldn't locate the crack anymore. The Cover doesn't let my 3DS close completely, i don't know if it's because i didn't install it correctly.

OtherThoughts:

Not everything here is useful, but you'll have a blast with the stuff here, and for the price you simply can't complain. The Game Cases are not useful for me, because i bought a game Case (sku 112621) with more room than that.

Bottomline:

I don't know why i haven't bought this earlier!

• The Jump Start Kit and (almost) everything inside
    • The Jump Start Kit "Unboxing"

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections