DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung i900
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That was the best item i bought here in DX. Now i have one battery at the phone and other charging. Sometimes i carry it and in seconds I can replace battery. Charger is very reliable and i can also use as charger for the phone. Cons:Battery lasts less than ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBill2010 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* A spare generic battery for Samsung devices (mine is a Galaxy S I9000B, from Brazil); * Can fit almost any plug standard on the americas; * Battery, even though it's a generic one, handles charge as well as original. Cons:* The charger position makes the battery fit u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpina on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fair price, the battery works like the original and lasts the same (more then my used original one). Depending on my use, I can make it a full day without a recharge. :) Cons:No other cons besides the charger being a bit slow to charge the battery on it of via USB (not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparestesias on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, easy to use,closely resembles to original, Cons:the phone suddenly turns off when battery level indicator reaches "15 %" aprox, with this battery, the phone does not alert you connect the charger??!! the charger included doesn´t charge the entir... Read more

0 1
  • posted byUnrealD85 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Product, gooddesign, goodbattery, goodconstruction, high performance, light weight, highly visible charging light and very simple operation. Changing color LED display shows steper charge. :-) Cons:Small output current of the charge and the large scatter... Read more

Battery + Charging Battery
    0 0
  • posted byzoeman on 06/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy charger for your secondary battery. -Output voltage on the battery charger: 4.193V Cons:-Output voltage on the USB-port is a bit to high; 5.339V instead of 5V (USB needs to be 5V +-5% (4.75V - 5.25V)). OtherThoughts:I used it to revive my "dead" battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalo89 on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Product, good design, good battery, good construction, high performance, light weight, highly visible charging light and very simple operation. And the most important is have the capacity of 1500mAh.- Cons:None so far, pretty happy with the item. I would... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarnodude on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Price is very good -Comes with an usb output -Comes with an extra battery -Blue LED when just plugged in and a red LED when its charging, when your battery if fully charged the red LED goes out and blue goes on again. -Comes with an european plug -Build quality is fine -... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTalo89 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, very cheap, charging indicator led, charges quickly, better than expected. Looks just like original one. Compatible with 220v Cons:It's only 1440mAh. I can't find another one at this time. Everything fits, preform better than expected and s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniltonssouza on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The price is very cheap, worth every penny; - The additional USB output makes the charger handy, because it is possible to feed additional equipment without requiring a separate USB adapter; - The manufacturing quality is amazing; - The battery, although not original... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections