DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung i900
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

That was the best item i bought here in DX. Now i have one battery at the phone and other charging. Sometimes i carry it and in seconds I can replace battery. Charger is very reliable and i can also use as charger for the phone. Battery lasts less than expected, but still 1 day long. REAL original ones lasts 4-5h more. That was the best item i bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBill2010 on 02/04/2013

* A spare generic battery for Samsung devices (mine is a Galaxy S I9000B, from Brazil); * Can fit almost any plug standard on the americas; * Battery, even though it's a generic one, handles charge as well as original. * The charger position makes the battery fit upside down; * It holds well the battery, but not enough to ensure full contact sometimes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpina on 01/31/2013

Fair price, the battery works like the original and lasts the same (more then my used original one). Depending on my use, I can make it a full day without a recharge. :) No other cons besides the charger being a bit slow to charge the battery on it of via USB (not really sure but I think it does not charge simultaneously - battery and USB - probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparestesias on 12/12/2012

Good price, easy to use,closely resembles to original, the phone suddenly turns off when battery level indicator reaches "15 %" aprox, with this battery, the phone does not alert you connect the charger??!! the charger included doesn´t charge the entire battery , it reaches 85% aprox. If you want to fill the battery level, you need to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byUnrealD85 on 09/26/2012

Great Product, gooddesign, goodbattery, goodconstruction, high performance, light weight, highly visible charging light and very simple operation. Changing color LED display shows steper charge. :-) Small output current of the charge and the large scatter of output voltage. (USBneeds tobe 5V +-5%) I hope in future comments will be removed. A battery ... Read more

Battery + Charging Battery
    0 0
  • posted byzoeman on 06/16/2012

-Easy charger for your secondary battery. -Output voltage on the battery charger: 4.193V -Output voltage on the USB-port is a bit to high; 5.339V instead of 5V (USB needs to be 5V +-5% (4.75V - 5.25V)). I used it to revive my "dead" battery that wouldn't charge in my Samsung Omnia i900 anymore. I don't know what influence it has on your devices that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalo89 on 12/04/2011

Great Product, good design, good battery, good construction, high performance, light weight, highly visible charging light and very simple operation. And the most important is have the capacity of 1500mAh.- None so far, pretty happy with the item. I would buy another one of these batteries.- This is a good 'Travel Charger', essential Charger, you must ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarnodude on 11/13/2011

-Price is very good -Comes with an usb output -Comes with an extra battery -Blue LED when just plugged in and a red LED when its charging, when your battery if fully charged the red LED goes out and blue goes on again. -Comes with an european plug -Build quality is fine -Battery life is good, lasts 3-5 days for me on standby mode (using a samsung omnia ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTalo89 on 09/11/2011

Good build quality, very cheap, charging indicator led, charges quickly, better than expected. Looks just like original one. Compatible with 220v It's only 1440mAh. I can't find another one at this time. Everything fits, preform better than expected and saved lots of money. It's a very good choise. The price makes this baterry a very good deal Excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniltonssouza on 07/03/2011

- The price is very cheap, worth every penny; - The additional USB output makes the charger handy, because it is possible to feed additional equipment without requiring a separate USB adapter; - The manufacturing quality is amazing; - The battery, although not original is very well built, with good capacity. - How has only 350mA of output current, it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections