DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 60x3528 SMD LED 240-Lumen 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimbobNZ79 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are identical dimensional size to a regular GUI10 bulb. Low wattage. saves you money on your power bill. Now cheaper from $8.70 to $6.36 Cons:Only last about a 12 to 16 months before the SMD fail and start to flicker or burn out. I had one go bang and no long work... Read more

GU10 4W 60x3528 SMD LED Failed after 15 Months
    0 0
  • posted byjeroenbreg on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light, spreading a wide beam. Nice warm white color, not blue-ish at all. Doesn't get hot, low energy consumption. Switches off immediately, no "afterglow". Good price. Cons:None found, really. It might be a bit weird to see all the LEDs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKramer on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light is bright white and makes room bright. Cons:One of the lights came with the lens fallen off. Because I couldn't see shipping it back I Gorilla glued it together. Lights up and works fine just like the rest. OtherThoughts:We noticed the globe the light nests in doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeaverfrank on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good light ,light spread is very wide and nice for looking around ,very good for them hard to reach places i have a very high roof in my porch and getting aladder in is never very fun Cons:cons one was broken in the shipping ,so got all the pieces and glu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrosagro on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and bright and a good colour, right between white and yellow. Very little heat given off. Turns on instantly Fits in all GU10 housings because it is the same width as halogens. Cons:There is a subtle variance in some of the light colours between different... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagallegosg on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Good Price Everything worked properly All products arrived in good condition easy placement Excellent brightness; suitable for large enviroments The boxes containing bulbs arrived somewhat damaged, but the bulbs did not show any failure Cons:Perhaps the range could... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucvht78 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very warm color, as a test I changed 2 out of 6 GU10 bulbs with this one and let the girlfriend guess which, she guessed wrong.... So not much different from 'normal' GU10 bulbs Cons:The PCB with the LED released from the holder during transport but this was fix... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProGunNL on 11/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very bright Warm light! Only 4W instead of 50w GU10 (220v) -> no transformer anymore :D fits in any with GU10 Cons:-Expensieve when you need to buy it. -I have bought 2 LED bulb and one is starting a little bit slower but not noticeable (0,008 sec) Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvkoton on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent led light. Color temperature is nice and neutral-to-warm, is't not blueish not it is too yellow. Contrast is great and excellent for reading and working. One bulb easily replaces a 40W hallogen. It has 60 small but powerful led's and it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphotocaro on 07/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good light distribution from this light, also has a similar colour to halogens. Best bit is rated at only 4 watts. I am lighting my whole lounge room with only 24 watts of power! Cons:I've been running these for three weeks now and there is no reliability issues that I... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections