DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 60x3528 SMD LED 240-Lumen 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimbobNZ79 on 04/22/2014

There are identical dimensional size to a regular GUI10 bulb. Low wattage. saves you money on your power bill. Now cheaper from $8.70 to $6.36 Only last about a 12 to 16 months before the SMD fail and start to flicker or burn out. I had one go bang and no long works. Failed after 5 months of usage. Incorrectly Packaged. The packaging does not fit the ... Read more

GU10 4W 60x3528 SMD LED Failed after 15 Months
    0 0
  • posted byprolcam on 01/31/2014

Although it is a fragile item, both units ordered were delivered safely in an adequate plastic capsule inside a cardboard box (which arrived a bit crushed). Light is warm like the standard halogens I was using until now, not blueish white like other LEDS I have tested. GU10 worked perfectly with my lamp. None so far, although they do not seem to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byne7runner on 01/18/2014

Led gives very nice warm white light (a bit into yellow, but not too much) No flickering or flashing Starts right away, no delay Little power consumption Standard size, fits into socket and light cover perfectly as the light it has replaced. Cheap Good build quality No cons found Have them for nearly a year now. Consumes less them 10% of standard 50... Read more

0 0
  • A+
    posted byne7runner on 01/18/2014

Perfect replacement for my 50W GU10 light bulbs for my kitchen. Easy to fit, good quality. I own those for ~10 months now and work like a charm. The light is warm white, a bit into yellow, which suits me No cons really. Works perfectly. Didn't have single problem with them. Original 50W GU10 light bulbs kept breaking after 2-3 months while this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeroenbreg on 11/24/2013

Very bright light, spreading a wide beam. Nice warm white color, not blue-ish at all. Doesn't get hot, low energy consumption. Switches off immediately, no "afterglow". Good price. None found, really. It might be a bit weird to see all the LEDs sticking out a few millimeter when looking at it from the side. They might look "industrial&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKramer on 04/28/2013

Light is bright white and makes room bright. One of the lights came with the lens fallen off. Because I couldn't see shipping it back I Gorilla glued it together. Lights up and works fine just like the rest. We noticed the globe the light nests in doesn't glow anymore. Light only emites from the tip or end. Not around. We wanted these lights to reduce ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeaverfrank on 01/27/2013

very good light ,light spread is very wide and nice for looking around ,very good for them hard to reach places i have a very high roof in my porch and getting aladder in is never very fun cons one was broken in the shipping ,so got all the pieces and glued them back together,now is working fine,jest needed a better package package could be better, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrosagro on 10/23/2012

Nice and bright and a good colour, right between white and yellow. Very little heat given off. Turns on instantly Fits in all GU10 housings because it is the same width as halogens. There is a subtle variance in some of the light colours between different units. Sometimes adhesive breaks and the board holding the SMDs comes loose. Packaging is poor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagallegosg on 09/18/2012

Very Good Price Everything worked properly All products arrived in good condition easy placement Excellent brightness; suitable for large enviroments The boxes containing bulbs arrived somewhat damaged, but the bulbs did not show any failure Perhaps the range could be improved lumen Among the lamps is a difference in brightness, surely lumne product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucvht78 on 08/20/2012

Very warm color, as a test I changed 2 out of 6 GU10 bulbs with this one and let the girlfriend guess which, she guessed wrong.... So not much different from 'normal' GU10 bulbs The PCB with the LED released from the holder during transport but this was fixed with some correction fluid instead of glue :) So finishing could be improved Be carefull replacing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections