DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Retractable Wrist Strap Band with Clamp - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful price Bacana Protect It's good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesararredondo on 08/03/2015

Es un buen producto y con un precio aceptable, yo particularmente lo recomiendo, y solamente le veo un punto en contra y que es que tarda mucho en llegar a su destino (Perú), pero al final llega.

0 0 0

• posted byno-pain_no-gain on 07/16/2015

pros: price, quality does the same as the more expensive ones, the quality is very good

0 0 0

• posted byandrebaia on 04/15/2015

Produto bom, Só a botoeira da regulagem de pulso um pouco ruim mas fecha.

0 0 0

• posted bychrbeeh on 01/04/2015

Pros: Good price, well made, very useful to protect sensitive circuits. Cons: The bracelet is a little tight to get it onto my wrist, but then fits snugly. Helpful clip, e.g. for the ground clips on German outlets.

0 0 0

• posted byxpertbg on 12/03/2014

Pros: It's a useful equipment for anyone dealing with electronics alot. The wrist band should be used to prevent damage to the electronic parts by static electricity. Cons: The elastic band is not conductive, only a small metal plate has to touch the arm to conduct the static charge.

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoalvin on 11/20/2014

Pros: It's exactly like the image.Excellent price and nice colour (i really hate that blue or pink wrist straps). Useful.

0 0 0

• posted bymalibejb on 10/13/2014

You can't know that it works well, but You can know if it doesn't :) (If static electricity kills some electronic part :) I think that this wrist strap will do it's job well.

Impression:It's good;

0 0 0

• posted byhjerresen on 11/27/2013

Cost almost nothing, and works really great. Fits all the wrists i've tested so far, and boy have i tested a lot. the length of the cable is just right. The connection seems to be getting a bit Loose over time, but abviously its not something you disconnect a lot. With a prize like this you cant... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRacingtime on 06/13/2013

Really good and cheap strap. For that price the quality is good and must be for anybody. Problem is wire is quite rigid which can be restrictive and start to annoy. Nothing is perfect so you can over look this for great price. I think it should be in toolbox for anyone who works with electronics,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShannoes on 04/27/2013

The elastic is nice and snug, the cable clips onto the snap very securely, and the alligator clip is good & strong. The wire is generously long so you don't feel like you're always stretching it to reach for something. The price is amazing. None so far. It would be awfully hard to make as as... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere