DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Retractable Wrist Strap Band with Clamp - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful price Bacana conveniente Protect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichael371 on 11/09/2015

Nothing negative to say, build quality is average, but for this price you cant go wrong.

0 0 0

• posted bylabarden on 10/06/2015

BUENA CALIDAD-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 0 0

• posted bycesararredondo on 08/03/2015

Es un buen producto y con un precio aceptable, yo particularmente lo recomiendo, y solamente le veo un punto en contra y que es que tarda mucho en llegar a su destino (Perú), pero al final llega.

0 0 0

• posted byno-pain_no-gain on 07/16/2015

pros: price, quality does the same as the more expensive ones, the quality is very good

0 0 0

• posted byandrebaia on 04/15/2015

Produto bom, Só a botoeira da regulagem de pulso um pouco ruim mas fecha.

0 0 0

• posted bychrbeeh on 01/04/2015

Pros: Good price, well made, very useful to protect sensitive circuits. Cons: The bracelet is a little tight to get it onto my wrist, but then fits snugly. Helpful clip, e.g. for the ground clips on German outlets.

0 0 0

• posted byxpertbg on 12/03/2014

Pros: It's a useful equipment for anyone dealing with electronics alot. The wrist band should be used to prevent damage to the electronic parts by static electricity. Cons: The elastic band is not conductive, only a small metal plate has to touch the arm to conduct the static charge.

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoalvin on 11/20/2014

Pros: It's exactly like the image.Excellent price and nice colour (i really hate that blue or pink wrist straps). Useful.

0 0 0

• posted bymalibejb on 10/13/2014

You can't know that it works well, but You can know if it doesn't :) (If static electricity kills some electronic part :) I think that this wrist strap will do it's job well.

Impression:It's good;

0 0 0

• posted byhjerresen on 11/27/2013

Cost almost nothing, and works really great. Fits all the wrists i've tested so far, and boy have i tested a lot. the length of the cable is just right. The connection seems to be getting a bit Loose over time, but abviously its not something you disconnect a lot. With a prize like this you cant... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere