DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Retractable Wrist Strap Band with Clamp - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful price colour
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxpertbg on 12/03/2014

Pros: It's a useful equipment for anyone dealing with electronics alot. The wrist band should be used to prevent damage to the electronic parts by static electricity. Cons: The elastic band is not conductive, only a small metal plate has to touch the arm to conduct the static charge. Read more

Impression:Useful,price;

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoalvin on 11/20/2014

Pros: It's exactly like the image.Excellent price and nice colour (i really hate that blue or pink wrist straps). Useful. Read more

Impression:Useful,price,colour;

0 0 0

• posted byhjerresen on 11/27/2013

Cost almost nothing, and works really great. Fits all the wrists i've tested so far, and boy have i tested a lot. the length of the cable is just right. The connection seems to be getting a bit Loose over time, but abviously its not something you disconnect a lot. With a prize like this you cant really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRacingtime on 06/13/2013

Really good and cheap strap. For that price the quality is good and must be for anybody. Problem is wire is quite rigid which can be restrictive and start to annoy. Nothing is perfect so you can over look this for great price. I think it should be in toolbox for anyone who works with electronics, specially ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShannoes on 04/27/2013

The elastic is nice and snug, the cable clips onto the snap very securely, and the alligator clip is good & strong. The wire is generously long so you don't feel like you're always stretching it to reach for something. The price is amazing. None so far. It would be awfully hard to make something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagalaz on 11/10/2012

Useful when opening your computer, changing video cards, network cards, PSUs, CPUs, fans and other inner electronic parts. Very useful when soldering parts which are sensitive for static electricity. Really long connection wire. Crocodile clip and wire end on strap sometimes disconnects. Body contact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesigner2k2 on 08/18/2012

ESD is a problem when handling bare electronics, so i installed them at all my workplaces to ensure no defects. its easy to use and does not feel uncomftable even after some hours of use. With the clip you can put them straight on a ground pin or you can use the 4mm Bannana to go for your power supply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamesDaHater on 07/07/2012

- The price is excellent. - The quality is "good". - It is easy to use. - It is pretty comfortable. - I was expecting for something with more quality for something simple like this item. - It has the instructions in chinese (just look for how to use it in google :)) - I don't know if it works, and I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMorsam on 04/11/2012

This little thing is a must if you`re working with things that are static sensetive! Very cheap, its also hard to find this product in my country, so finding it here was a big + The alligator clamp is strong, so i doesn`t rip off easily. Everything with the wrist strap is of good quality, I dont find ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections