DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Replacement Metal Back Cover Housing Case with Screwdriver for Iphone 4 - Golden
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrianbrevis on 01/07/2013

Nice shiny looking backing to an iphone 4/4s Price is very reasonable considering a new backing at any retail store would be 4-6x as much at least Apple and Iphone are written on the back, so don't worry it is not blank, it just has to show that for copyright reasons I assume. Not as golden as it appears, it is darker but it looks good. Screwdriver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExxion on 10/18/2012

Beautiful gold. Looks like any other backing of an iPhone 4. Semi easy to install. Screwdriving complete useless. It doesn't even fit. A few nicks on the sides of the case, but once on, they are hard to notice Overall to me, I wanted a different color, and was unsure how it would look on my phone. Having the black and the gold makes it look awesome.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparavin on 12/24/2011

1. very cheap 2. screwdriver included 3. some kind of metall alloy back panel this panel has a good quality. main material is plastic, but back material is some sort of alloy with "aluminium look". screwdriver is very cheap but it's working. installing this panel was very easy - just about five minutes. mine came with small dent =( but for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byr2yneth on 09/19/2011

- Looks so nice, like the genuine of the back plate of an apple iphone - Has a very good feel to use - After a long use then it starts to wear off - Easy to install - THE SCREWDRIVER DOES NOT WORK, I BOUGHT TWO AND NONE OF THEM WORK! Had to ask my friend to borrow his screwdriver - Scratches very easily so you should put a film over it, it still looks ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections