Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gcwj19 on 05/13/2013

Pros: Extremely useful especially for slim flashlights even has a small tape over so that the flashlight can be properly secured inside the holder Cons: not really anything bad OtherThoughts: the packaging it came in was very nice and well packed and nicely wraped. It camed in a padded envelop which totally gave a lot of protection and was foll... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dentillozie on 12/15/2012

Pros: easy to use product, fits for alot of flashlights, lightweight, nice quality. metal buttons very handy to use in any invironment diffrent ways to attache to anything u want. Cons: not ajustable,the buttons a little bit hard to get open. price could be a little lower but the quallity makes up for it Doesn't protect the on/off switch OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Peztilent on 10/30/2012

Pros: A really nice holster for your small size flashlight, suitable to most belts or molly systems, due to the different attaching possibilities (you can get your belt through it or cilp it on, hang it with a carabiner etc..) Very secure retention! The clip prevents the velcro from opening unintentionally. Cons: The build quality can be better... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hkoleti on 10/07/2012

Pros: 1. easy to use product. 2. good package holds the delivery interval. 3. holster also comes with a TIC TAC button that can be attached to a belt with out the need of thinking how and where to put it. 4. seemes very durable. 5. fit my tactical flashlight size exectly. Cons: none seemes to the eye. OtherThoughts: pretty simple product, prett... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TimeKeeperWP on 09/09/2011

Pros: - Perfectly fits my UltraFire WF-501B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650) SKU 55241 - Rock solid hold, will not fall from the holster anyway - PRICE! Cons: - Torch head is located upperward, i'd prefer if it looked downward, so no chances to damage optics but the strap protects the lens and crown so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by crazydrummer03 on 07/18/2011

Pros: his is a really nice holster for your small size tactical flashlight, suitable to most tactical belts and even other retention systems, due to the different attaching possibilities (you can get your belt through it or cilp it on, hang it with a carabiner etc..) very secure retention! Cons: maybe the build quality isn't that great, but for... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Kontrobas on 07/01/2011

Pros: - Price! - Great for my UltraFire WF-502B (sku 39738) Cons: - Not very adjustable for wide or narrow sling. - The buttons are trash the one in the back will easily unbutton and the flashlight will fall off your belt. Use the old fashion way. Slower but safer! OtherThoughts: This holster is really a nice fit for 1x18650 flashlights. The ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TMaPhoto on 12/07/2010

Pros: It's a nice thing to have when you go outside and you want to carry a belt with equipment stacked on it. It even has three options for carrying the flashlight. The first one is a large belt slot - about 8cm, the second one is a standard belt slot - about 6cm slot and a small hook if you want to clip it on. It's nicely built and doesn't lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by snowgrill on 09/03/2010

Pros: - Price, price, price, price! - Fits my Spiderfire SSC-P7 SKU-19767 perfectly - The strap protects the lens and crown - Strong Velcro - Has a small metal loop so you can attach a carabiner - Two ways to strap it to your belt Cons: - Does not fit my Aurora AK-P7 SKU-16091 - Does not protect on/of switch - Looks cheap the building materials... Read more

0 0
  • posted by romper33 on 05/26/2010

Pros: -A good inexpensive case. -Came up to my flashlight UltraFire 501B. -Good quality manufacture. Cons: -Doesn't protect the on/off switch -Came with some loose strings I had to burn OtherThoughts: Some incorrectly designed. Generally a very good thing. Bottomline: -Good cheap case. -Light in weight. -Well suited for a small flashlight. -It... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections