Pros: Extremely useful especially for slim flashlights even has a small tape over so that the flashlight can be properly secured inside the holder Cons: not really anything bad OtherThoughts: the packaging it came in was very nice and well packed and nicely wraped. It camed in a padded envelop which totally gave a lot of protection and was foll... Read more
Pros: easy to use product, fits for alot of flashlights, lightweight, nice quality.
very handy to use in any invironment
diffrent ways to attache to anything u want. Cons: not ajustable,the buttons a little bit hard to get open.
price could be a little lower but the quallity makes up for it
Doesn't protect the on/off switch OtherT... Read more
Pros: A really nice holster for your small size flashlight, suitable to most belts or molly systems, due to the different attaching possibilities (you can get your belt through it or cilp it on, hang it with a carabiner etc..)
Very secure retention! The clip prevents the velcro from opening unintentionally. Cons: The build quality can be better... Read more
Pros: 1. easy to use product.
2. good package holds the delivery interval.
3. holster also comes with a TIC TAC button that can be attached to a belt with out the need of thinking how and where to put it.
4. seemes very durable.
5. fit my tactical flashlight size exectly. Cons: none seemes to the eye. OtherThoughts: pretty simple product, prett... Read more
Pros: - Perfectly fits my UltraFire WF-501B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650) SKU 55241 - Rock solid hold, will not fall from the holster anyway - PRICE! Cons: - Torch head is located upperward, i'd prefer if it looked downward, so no chances to damage optics but the strap protects the lens and crown so it... Read more
Pros: his is a really nice holster for your small size tactical flashlight, suitable to most tactical belts and even other retention systems, due to the different attaching possibilities (you can get your belt through it or cilp it on, hang it with a carabiner etc..)
very secure retention! Cons: maybe the build quality isn't that great, but for... Read more
Pros: - Price!
- Great for my UltraFire WF-502B (sku 39738) Cons: - Not very adjustable for wide or narrow sling.
- The buttons are trash the one in the back will easily unbutton and the flashlight will fall off your belt. Use the old fashion way. Slower but safer! OtherThoughts: This holster is really a nice fit for 1x18650 flashlights. The ve... Read more
Pros: It's a nice thing to have when you go outside and you want to carry a belt with equipment stacked on it. It even has three options for carrying the flashlight. The first one is a large belt slot - about 8cm, the second one is a standard belt slot - about 6cm slot and a small hook if you want to clip it on. It's nicely built and doesn't lo... Read more
Pros: - Price, price, price, price!
- Fits my Spiderfire SSC-P7 SKU-19767 perfectly
- The strap protects the lens and crown
- Strong Velcro
- Has a small metal loop so you can attach a carabiner
- Two ways to strap it to your belt Cons: - Does not fit my Aurora AK-P7 SKU-16091 - Does not protect on/of switch
- Looks cheap the building materials... Read more
Pros: -A good inexpensive case. -Came up to my flashlight UltraFire 501B.
-Good quality manufacture. Cons: -Doesn't protect the on/off switch
-Came with some loose strings I had to burn OtherThoughts: Some incorrectly designed. Generally a very good thing. Bottomline: -Good cheap case. -Light in weight. -Well suited for a small flashlight. -It... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.