Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetehx on 10/26/2013

Very unusual style of opening, Good sharp blade,good clip, The knife locks closed.generally well made. the knife is quite rigid even though there are quite a few joints in it. you must take care when opening the knife at first because of the unusual opening method. The blade comes out of the handle at an unusual angle. Once you are used to it you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastertriangle on 09/05/2013

Comes quite sharp. Curious mechanism, careful opening this as it is easy to slide the blade over your finger if you do not know where it comes out. Has a pretty secure slide lock to keep it closed, very effective (is not sprung so must be manually slid on and off) When open it snaps into position, it does not have a lock but the blade cannot fold onto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPDW123 on 01/25/2013

locks closed, looks really great, grippy, all metal as far as i can tell, good and sturdy clip, odd but practically shaped blade, good color, great price does not actually lock open, comes with oil on the blade slightly difficult to get open with one hand, but this is just a learning curve. the steel might not be great but mine came very sharp and with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblastertoad on 08/27/2012

Arrived with sharp edge Usable and sturdy belt clip Sturdy blade Very unique design Knife was shipped with a few loose screws Locking mechanism is a little iffy This is a very cool little knife. Since I have owned it I have had 3 people try to steal it from me because of it's unique design. The unit i got had a few screws that I felt needed to be tightened,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections