• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very neat moderate sized pocket knife

posted by blastertoad on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Arrived with sharp edge
    Usable and sturdy belt clip
    Sturdy blade
    Very unique design

Cons:

Knife was shipped with a few loose screws
    Locking mechanism is a little iffy

OtherThoughts:

This is a very cool little knife. Since I have owned it I have had 3 people try to steal it from me because of it's unique design.

The unit i got had a few screws that I felt needed to be tightened, this also tightened up the sliding mechanism witch I prefer.

The lock on this knife is comprised of a small steal slide that wedges in to a notch on the blade, it hasn't failed me yet, but I would not suggest letting this knife float around your pocket. It has a good clip, you should use it, and clip the knife to your pocket so it will not open.

Bottomline:

Price 5: Great buy at this price, even if the price was a little higher I would not hesitate to buy this unit again

Quality 5: I was surprised at the quality of this knife. I bought it because it looks unique and thought it would just sit at home with the rest of my collection, but it has become one of my preferred every day knives.

Ease of use 4: Once you know what you are doing this knive is awesome, but watch out the first couple times you or anyone else opens it because it is very easy to cut yourself because of the sliding mechanism of this knife.

Overall: This is a great knife for average everyday light usage and it beautifully engineered. Keep this knife in mind as a gift since it is inexpensive but is surprisingly sturdy and reliable.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections