Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMNippey on 08/19/2014

I bought these modules knowing that they were equipped with some kind of reduced feature firmware. After constructing a programming adaptor, I updated these modules to the firmware, I needed for use. Pros: Quite well documented by the Chip producer CSR Easy to use Supports AT command set Cons: Very sensitive to overvoltage Read more

Impression:Upgradeable Firmware!;

0 0
  • posted byWonHungLo on 05/21/2014

works fine found out that you can add an external antenna to this device for a little extra range. im getting about 30m indoor through many obsticles i received a HC-06 . it is slave only. and has a different pinout than the HC-05. dont matter though. works the same none. the first one they sent me was defective. could Tx but not Rx. they replaced promply ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavigasol2013 on 03/08/2014

Price and simplicity. Easy to use, presence of simple AT commands which allow to change key settings (Baud rate, user name, password). Easy to use, presence of simple AT commands which allow to change key settings (Baud rate, user name, password). - Wireless Bluetooth RS232 TTL transceiver module - Allows your target device to both send and receive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndegdll3oc2u on 02/15/2014

Great bluetooth module. Easy install. Soldered directly to netbook motherboard so I wouldn't waste and USB port that was available. Worked great first time after installing drivers. Windows 7 user. Use it with Wiimote for playing roms and games on acer netbook. Listened to music over bluetooth headphones. Streams music well with good range. No cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespirit90 on 02/03/2014

It works and it is easy to use in an application. The footprint is easy to solder. Decoupling of the powersupply is already on the modul. There is not shred of a manual. You need to compare different modules to find out what you have and which documentation matches. Current consumption is rather high (to current standards). About 60mA. Normally not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzzieg on 12/15/2013

Never received order Never received order Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order,Never received order Never received order, Never received order, Never received order, Never received order, Never received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloverulez on 11/19/2013

Good price, quality is ok. Easy to configure. You can easy found the datasheets in the internet. Module is very small but is easy to solder. Cheapest solution - buy it if you want to connect to devices with UART via BT. It's a slave module only. Module HC-05 can work as a slave or master. Datasheet is minimal. Rx input isn't probably 5V tolerant. If ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byKoboldfob on 10/30/2013

It was easy to install and setup, works perfectly with my microcontroller. Connects to any BT device easily. It has well settled connection points, easy to solder them. Linked datasheet was quite informative. Could start working on my project before I even had my hands on the module. none so far, appart that sometimes, in a few occasions win7 doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThoPhi on 10/28/2013

First, i want to say that it is quite good for me. Price is acceptable, adapt my work. With this module, i must draw my pcb to work with it, it is flexible for my projects which require small and effective. But some things i am not agree is about shiping time get too long, it took me over 1 month to get it. Beside that, my phone with weak bluetooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCHARLY270392 on 09/27/2013

Good product, cheap, small, low power consumption, easy to use and configure by using AT commands from a software UART iperterminal or an interface to 3.3v or one microprosesador. It hasn't terminals for use in breadboard, hasn't terminals General - purpose input / output. Perfect for medical applications, unmanned vehicles and home, easy implementation ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections