DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 RS232 TTL Transceiver Module
Customer’s impression:
good Very good very useful bluetooth bypass module Upgradeable Firmware!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymihaim1980 on 06/04/2015

Pros -very cheap -it's ok for the most project Cons: -it's hard to find datasheet -i wasn't able to access it through putty to change the device's name

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byrndegdll3oc2u on 02/15/2014

Great bluetooth module. Easy install. Soldered directly to netbook motherboard so I wouldn't waste and USB port that was available. Worked great first time after installing drivers. Windows 7 user. Use it with Wiimote for playing roms and games on acer netbook. Listened to music over bluetooth No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byespirit90 on 02/03/2014

It works and it is easy to use in an application. The footprint is easy to solder. Decoupling of the powersupply is already on the modul. There is not shred of a manual. You need to compare different modules to find out what you have and which documentation matches. Current consumption is rather... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThoPhi on 10/28/2013

First, i want to say that it is quite good for me. Price is acceptable, adapt my work. With this module, i must draw my pcb to work with it, it is flexible for my projects which require small and effective. But some things i am not agree is about shiping time get too long, it took me over 1 month... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygop123 on 08/02/2013

It is very easy to include on projects. Power consumption is low, it works on 3.3v power supply. The size is very good. It does not need antenna. The name and PIN can be changed easily. It does not include the 5v to 3.3v power converter nor the logical level ones. By the way, it is very easy to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchageMusic on 06/27/2013

Easy to use, presence of simple AT commands which allow to change key settings (Baud rate, user name, password). LED can be connected to indicate device status. It seems it works ok with 5V logic levels. The price is reasonable. Quality is not very good (I would say satisfactory, but not Last I... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byphebosma on 06/26/2013

Nice little module, yet lots of features. Now the datasheet is available (see below), more users can experiment with it at many application fields. Odd pin spacing, 1,5 mm. Datasheet was difficult to find. Cheapest solution so far, even more so now it shows it can be used as master also. The can... Read more

Pinning of the BlueTooth module

0 0 10

• posted bycvdstap on 05/02/2013

The wireless bluetooth V2.0 transceiver module ha a good build quality and is an highly integrated low cost device. The documentation is minimal. The chip is the popular Bluetooth CSR BlueCore4-Ext chip. Via internet a user can find additional pcb for breadboard use. The best application is e.g.... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byfornax on 01/05/2013

- its small and cheap - documentation available - easy to set up - configuration is stored in rom - range could be better, I reached about 10m - command mode is acting strange sometimes - Its 3.3V, that means additional components are required when using in 5V environments This is a great feature... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvr6073 on 12/30/2012

It works fine, and it is easy to connect. I am using it in my own PCB board, to connect it by Bluetooth to an Android mobile. So far, all my test running well, not very well documented. 3.3v instead 5v For example, it was difficult to change the name of the module, with AT commands, and I think a... Read more

Using in my own PCB board

1 0 0

DX Everywhere