DX » Community » Reviews » Screen and Keyboard Cleaner Cleaning Liquid + Brush + Cloth
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonurbruno on 06/27/2013

Efficient for cleaning the screen of my notebook. Also tried in my mobile phone and LED monitor and it kept working perfectly. Sincerely recomend it if you want to keep your screen clean like new. I just could not find any use for the brush, but i really can not say it is a bad thing. I did not expect it to be this good, I am already considering to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliasrodrigo on 06/25/2013

Sempre limpei meu computador com um pano úmido, mas não ficava bem limpo, ficava meio "borrado". Esse produto deixa bem mais limpo de uma maneira mais rápida. A qualidade dos paninhos é boa ---- Siempre he limpiado mi computadora con un paño húmedo, pero no se quedaba muy limpio. Este producto hace que sea m&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariavenged on 04/23/2013

Works great on my laptop screen and on my LED screen. The brush helps getting into the corners and to remove dust before cleaning. Removes fingermarks and other smudges really well. None, and dont see why there would be any. I dont know what the difference of the two cloths are, but both of them works great with the cleaning. It also works to make the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortemorrida on 03/22/2013

My laptop was always with the screen dirty, now im free from the dirty. Im glad with this item. When its over i will surelly rebuy it. Nothing to tell. I think that this kind of item has nothing of wrong and no negative points. I consider that this item was my first of this type, but im happy with it. I suggest to all that have the same problem that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalte52 on 03/12/2013

Very good product. It works fine. Both cloths are very useful and works like a charm. Can be used at any screen, I tried it on my iPhone, and it worked fine as well. The bottle is large which makes it last a very long time. The brush is not very good. I think it is poor quality because the hair keeps falling off. It is also a little too soft making ... Read more

It works perfectly!
    0 0
  • posted byOtanerPD on 02/18/2013

Good product, performs cleaning very effectively. 2 types of flannel, for heavy dirt and weightless dust. Brush for cleaning the machines work well. =========== Bom produto, executa a limpeza com bastante eficácia. 2 tipos de flanela para sujeiras mais pesadas e poeira leve. Pincel para limpeza das quinas funciona bem. The spray trigger is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaudapont on 02/13/2013

it is realy helpful for the laptop and computer screen and keyboard because it realy clean and it is quite easy to use it. it helps a lot making the screen more visible. there is just one about the brush that is because it is made of bad quality so it keep losing wire and it is too soft so i does not help a lot to clean the keyboard. it is realy useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusck33 on 01/14/2013

- Very cheap. Here in Brazil is much more expensive. - Works well - Brush works well when cleaning keyboard - Both clothes are amazing, remove everything you need. One for "light" clean, other for "hard" clean - Really clean your screen - Can be used with camera, cell phone an others - You have to pay attention when you clean your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzedopovo on 11/27/2012

-Very cheap and easy to use; -It works fine; -Both cloths are very useful and works like a charm; -Brush works surprisingly well when cleaning the keyboard. -Good, but not perfect. The Screen cleaner is great, but it's not the best out there. -Unless you keep it safe, the cloths can get dirty and damage your screen, instead of cleaning it. As any other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagogomes on 08/28/2012

good quality of the materials two towels, one to mix with the product and another to dry and complete cleaning... the brush is useful specially to clean laptop's keyboard... one of the towels is like the 3M microfiber (i think they are identical, at all) none, at this time good for the price, but is better the users follow the instructions, primarily ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections