Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEvilEdnl on 07/19/2015

I have this strap for a long time now , after using it a few times the lock of the strap broke , so now it's not really reliable to let your 100 usd camera hanging around ... The strap itsself is fine quality so i invested a few bucks for a different lock on the strap and use it now for over a If... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bypcmklein on 06/30/2015

Pros: A good strap for it's price. Cons: The plate and 'bolt' needs to be very tight screwed, for safety I keep the original string through the strap connection as well. Used it during a 4 day outdoor event and finally I didn't have that strain in my neck as with the default DSLR strap. But no So... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraulbriz on 05/28/2015

muy buena calidad de la correa y comple con las expectativas, y lo mejor de todo es la relacion precio calidad. considerando que en mi pais se paga 4 veces mas es muy conveniente comprar aca y soportar las 3 semanas de espera!

Impression:Otimo,Barato,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDAL1982 on 04/28/2015

Buena calidad de materiales. Bueno para camaras pesadas o con grips de batería o utilizadas siempre con flash. Indispensable para foto sociales

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byDelighted on 04/15/2015

A great alternative to its lookalike, well branded competitor. However, this product provides more value for your money, if you'd ask me. I have it attached to my DSLR non-stop. It's no hassle if you are not using it, and just need to make a quick shot. It swings on easily and can be adjusted my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYouri042 on 03/27/2015

bon produit qualité presque aussi bonne que l'original a part la partie fixation a l'appareil le reste est comme les modèles bine plus cher très pratique pour porter l'appareil et photographier rapidement

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 03/09/2015

Très pratique et solide! utilisation quotidienne depuis plus de 2ans et pas de soucis. Juste un mancue de confort du tissu, qui donne l'impression de piquer! et oubliez les randonnées avec, ça donne trop chaud !

0 0 0

• posted byelsorcer on 03/07/2015

Pros: One of the cheapest in it's class. Easy to use, soft-feel to it while wearing. Great support for larger lenses like 180mm. Cons: There is a plastic-ring holding the knob in place, which breaks easily. Product still works without it, but knob/wheel does not stick to the strap if not screwed... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRabgiliszta on 02/26/2015

Pros: Great material, useful functions, easy to adjust and use. The mounting piece has a threaded hole at the bottom, so you can still mount the camera on a stand together with the mounting piece, you don't need to remove. Cons: None found Another extra is the little pouch on the shoulder piece.... Read more

Impression:Very helpful;

0 0 0

• posted byNemanja016 on 02/26/2015

Belt is strong, and long enough, and can carry DSLR with speedlite on without problems. Part for shoulder is comfort to use. Only problem is if camera is way too heavy it can look strange while hanging around, it just jumps all over it. I tried with heavy lens, speedlite, battery buster and full... Read more

Usefull for cash Usefull for cash Usefull for cash

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere