DX » Community » Reviews » Quick Strap Shoulder Strap for SLR/DSLR Cameras
Customer’s impression:
Quite good quality shoulder strap for the money.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymastercello on 08/22/2014

You get a nice and useful shoulder strap which seems to be a copy of the RS brand shoulder strap. Nice fabric and very useful small pouch to store for example some $ bills or cards. Very good value for the money you pay and I use it quite often with my Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera. Read more

Impression:Quite good quality shoulder strap for the money.;

0 0 0

• posted byPurefabb on 07/03/2014

This comes obvious, but still I am happy that the strap did not let me down and dropped my camera. I tried to break it, but luckily it did not, which means it can easily hold the lens+camera combination of 2 kg I used it for. The 'pad' that rest on your shoulder is quite wide, if it were a bit narrower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolavl on 04/12/2014

This is a lot more practical than the neck straps that camera manufacturers include with their cameras. Also does NOT make you look like a tourist dork with your camera bouncing on your belly while walking around. Seems quite secure and keeps your camera always ready to take a picture. The strap itself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byztslil on 03/26/2014

Very easy to use. Very useful. The original product is way expensive but this product does the job. you can install your tripod's quick release plate with it. I use it with my 60D with confidence. Easy to take pictures with it. It will never interfere with the lens. It feels very strong. I use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJyr1 on 01/12/2014

Good build qualit (good quality MAY be more expensive) Very quick to attach and remove from camera body (unlike the original strap was) The small pouch for e.g. an extra memory card is definitely a bonus The strap material is very slippery. As result the latch has some difficulty holding the loop length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygelucho on 12/09/2013

Easy to use. It helps you to keep a low profile and it is more confortable than all the neck straps included with any camera. It is a good value for the money. Works exactly like expected. Strap can be adjusted for any length you need. Camera can not rest on a flat surface while the mounting plate is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoelp100 on 11/26/2013

Strong strap, have a small compartment for extra memory card (or key?), very intelligent design - makes it very easy to shoot when needed. sits firmly on shoulder. a little heavy. this product could probably be redesigned to contain less material, weight a little less and still be comfortable. a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjkresz on 11/05/2013

Quality workmanship and design. Has a convenient zip up pocket for smaller items. Far more comfortable on a DSLR than the standard over-the-neck strap. The clip is strong metal with an excellent locking mechanism, but allows for easy quick release. The second one of these I ordered did not come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrifu on 10/04/2013

It is a very practical handle for use with heavy lenses such as telephoto lens, because it eases the burden and distributes throughout the body, is much more comfortable! I bought after seeing some videos on YouTube with this handle and recommendations do not arrenpendi, entou enjoying it. Not noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaggepinnen on 07/22/2013

High build quality, feels solid. Practical, fast to both stow away camera and pick it up and get ready to shoot. Large, hard to fit into small camera bag alongside the camera. The padding may be useful for some, but I would prefer a smaller product that's easier to stow away in a bag. This camera strap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections