DX » Community » Reviews » Black In-Ear Earphone with Spare Earbuds (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydBtheDBA on 07/20/2013

Nicely built, very good textured cable that is extra long compared to others. The headphones themselves are very loud and does a good job at noise isolation. very little bass -- it is mostly high end sound. The cable, while textured, can become tangled easily very well constructed, just very disappointed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathanicq on 09/25/2009

Excelente, muito boa qualidade, veio ate na caixinha escrito Kanon, o fone se encaixou perfeitamente em varias orelhas, meu amigos ficaram maravilhados o preço de um fone como este é algo aproximado a 50 reias aqui no Brasil, otima compra, eu recomendo muito não achei nenhum ainda, &#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartijnGP on 07/24/2009

- Great, clear, high tones - Doesn't distort on high volume - Stays comfy in your ear (I had to use the largest caps though) - Blocks external sound quite well - Wire finishing is great and looks classy - Because of that, the product looks really high end, as if it would cost ten times the price - Wires ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDarkFader on 05/29/2009

- Won't fall easily out of the ears even when moving a lot. - Great wire material. And split into two at half length of the cable. - Comfy and stylish. - Three sizes of buds. - It makes sound. Cons: -there is a decent to low amount of bass produce by this earphones. - the cord is not as long as i want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiang11 on 12/08/2008

I love these earbuds!! - they are comfortable in your ears - came with different size buds - the design fits great in the ear - the shinny finish is a perfect touch for going alone with your black ipod touch or the ipod video. - the sound is decent with very little distortion at high volume. - the cord ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections