DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Precision Telecom Maintenance Tool Screwdriver Set (10-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonarSVK on 06/04/2014

Quality of used materials on screwdrivers heads - CrMoV steel - feels very sturdy. Plastic handles feels very cheap, but it is not a big deal. Storage case is very fragile, it may break on minimal impact. I think these tools are enough to dissasemble smartphones, cameras or such things - I used it on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycellmefix on 02/25/2013

This is a great kit for those looking to repair small items. I currently use it on cellular repairs and have had no problems with the fit of these screwdrivers. They are made nicely with the swivel top to make it even easier. Should include a T2, having a hard time finding a kit with that screw driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypfgiuliani on 12/26/2012

- Very useful to open laptops, mobile phones and any electronic stuff. - 1.5 Pentalobe that is useful for most SSDs with this type of screw. - magnet. screwdrives. - very precise hand tool - strong material and perfect driver if you select the right tool. none I would recommend to my co-works to have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections